LOD-CE natural finish?

chrome-addict

Newly Enlightened
I heard a rumour a couple months ago about a possibility of the LOD-CE being available in a natural finish ...to be released sometime in March/April. Is there some truth to this, or am I waiting for a lost cause?

BTW I did notice on their website, that they are releasing more P1D-CE's in natural, but no mention of the LOD-CE.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
chrome-addict said:
I heard a rumour a couple months ago about a possibility of the LOD-CE being available in a natural finish ...to be released sometime in March/April. Is there some truth to this, or am I waiting for a lost cause?

BTW I did notice on their website, that they are releasing more P1D-CE's in natural, but no mention of the LOD-CE.

Why don't you send them an Email asking the question. They usually reply.

SoundMix

Newly Enlightened
I've been waiting for one of these also. Already have a black one but would like natural for my key ring.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's try this: I am going to send them the same question and let's ask some more CPFers to do the same. Maybe with a few tens of emails they will finally tell us something.

DONE !! :naughty:

Last edited:

chrome-addict

Newly Enlightened
I just got an e-mail from them ...they have no plans of making the LOD-CE available in the natural finish:awman: .

Patriot

Flashaholic
chrome-addict said:
I just got an e-mail from them ...they have no plans of making the LOD-CE available in the natural finish:awman: .

I like Kilovolt's idea of bombarding them with emails. Except change the emails requesting them to offer one in natural.

I did put on of my LODCE heads on one of my natural LOD bodies. It's sort of a two-thirds / one-third look. It's not too bad. It definitley set itself apart from all the solid back ones out there.

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
The natural HA finish is a "natural" for keyring use, which the LOD-CE is ideal for. I suspect they didn't sell enough of the regular LOD series in natural to want to do it for the CE too. Too bad!