Run-Time Plot - ARC AAA UV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
This runtime plot is for an ARC AAA Ultra Violet flashlight. For this test the flashlight was moved to within about 3 inches of the photocell.

Equipment used is a photocell and a Radio Shack 22-805 multimeter with a PC interface tha is using ScopeView software (V 1.08).

The vertical axis is MA and the horizontal axis is 30 minutes per division.

Be aware that your actual battery mileage may vary from that indicated by this runtime plot.

arcaaa-uv.jpg

Spudman

Enlightened
Roy,
I just wanted to say I appreciate you making all these charts for us. I have one of the UV lights on the way. Besides doing runtime tests what do you do with yours?
wink.gif

Gary

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Not much that is useful! It has a good "Oh Wow!" factor when you show folks how to check the new paper bills to see if they are real or not. In Texas you can check a Driver's License with UV to see if's a real one or not. I'll probably give it to my son-in-law to use at his store to check for conterfit money.

Darell

Flashaholic
I find all kinds of "animal bodily fluids" to clean out of the carpet. It'll be fun on Halloween to light up everybody's weird outfits too.

Spudman

Enlightened
Mine arrived and so far I just feel like I'm playing "CSI" with it. Of course, I already felt that way with my other lights. Fortunately I do not wear latex gloves when roaming around shining flashlights.
G.

Darell

Flashaholic
Do you wear any latex at all, Mr. Spud? <cringe>

No, Dana. The cowpies are easy to spot and.... <deleted>... I'm not sure anybody wants to hear the specifics, so I'll just leave it here and walk away...

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find all kinds of "animal bodily fluids" to clean out of the carpet.

I hope this has nothing to do with a "cow".

Status
Not open for further replies.