Introduction and thanks!

GearAddictionDotOrg

Newly Enlightened
Howdy, this is my first post. I've been stalking the forum for a while--trying to figure out what my next EDC light purchase is going to be (not making requests--unless you care to comment--I need to do some more reading here, before I ask for help). I'm an EDC knife nut, and I think the addiction is going to creep into lights. Just wanted to thank you guys for the great community that has developed here and all the help you've provided so far (and I'm sure, will continue to provide). If you're wondering about my name, I just started a website for gear addicts. I'm hoping to develop a community to keep track of deals for stuff not normally seen on other deal sites (lights, knives, etc.). Also, hoping to have people start posting interesting gear-related threads--links to places like this. It's hard keeping track of all of the gear forums.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the countless hours of reading about lights (and therefore annoying my g/f--she thinks it's crazy. I think she just doesn't understand. Haha). I'm sure you'll be seeing my name around here quite often.

Alteran

Enlightened
Where the grass is blue, up is down, and hamburger
Goody! Another flashaholic! We can always use more for the army we are secretly developing... Well, me, anyways. Feel free to stock up on photon assault weapons, for the day of reckoning. Or, y'know, you could just get out while you can, and join the clueless masses, always living in fear of darkness. Muahahaha, hahaha...ha...uh...yeah. Welcome :)

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
welcome
icon11.gif
and more will welcome your wallet also!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Welcome to CPF, dude, why dontcha stay awhile!

There's a lot of lights to think about, and quite a few discussions about gear, too, like packs and knives and lighters, so we hope to see ya 'round!

daloosh

GearAddictionDotOrg

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the kind welcome, all.

ScooterBug said:
welcome, sir. just remember that THIS PLACE has cost me more money than i care too think about.
choppers said:
Welcome...and hide the wallet!!!!!
Kilovolt said:
You will surely enjoy yourself, learn a lot and spend, spend, spend.......

Exactly why I started my site! I'm living on a grad student stipend and can't afford non-deal prices :) (posted a mag deal just recently, actually, although it's not THAT great).

alteran said:
Feel free to stock up on photon assault weapons, for the day of reckoning.

I like to think of them as dark vacuums, but when the "day of reckoning" comes photon assault weapons will probably be more valuable!