• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ****SOLD**** High Custom Crenalated Bezel for PD A19 HDS Mint

greenstuffs

Banned
Crenalated Bezel STAINLESS STEEL its higher than the standard crenalated bezel. Bezel is mint any imperfection in the picture is just the camera i'm not good taking close ups.
Price is $22 Shipped
My paypal is [email protected] Credit Card or Cash accepted.

Bezel.jpg

DSC06236.jpg

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: High Custom Crenalated Bezel for PD A19 HDS Mint

Thx Tim for pimping the bezel its nice one but its just taking space in my desk right now.
I believe the Bezel is SPF now to Telkin
Edit: Sold forgot to check paypal :)

greenstuffs

Banned
You express it per pm with an "If" sorry that doesn't fully express your fully commitment. I replied you and haven't heard from you. I just don't want to wait too long to sell and make sevaral trips to the Post Office.

highorder said:
I said i'll take it yesterday... what gives??????????

Last edited:

highorder

Enlightened
I guess you didn't understand my statement. I considered it sold to me when I said I'll take it if it fits the A19. I was adding clarification to an affirmative statement.

I didnt reply after I sent mail because I was waiting for affirmation that you received my PM. after that, I had to get some sleep. I work 8-4ish.

it would have been nice to get the benefit of the doubt, at least until I could log on at 7:00 am. as for waiting too long to sell; did the minutes benefit you?

greenstuffs

Banned
I believe i do not feel the obligation to sell to anyone specially to people when the seller has the right to withdrawn the item, stating "I'll Take It if" by PM do not get you in the priority, this has been mentioned in the BST rules of CPF and as always seller choses the buyer.
I can't just back out to the 2nd buyer you had your chance, i replied my PM promptly when i was online and my paypal address was available at the thread i don't know what else you need.
I try to be fair to everyone in my sales thread and treat everyone fairly you had about ~30 min to send payment after my PM everything was there when you needed. I hope this is clarified and do not wish to continue to discuss this matter.

highorder said:
I guess you didn't understand my statement. I considered it sold to me when I said I'll take it if it fits the A19. I was adding clarification to an affirmative statement.

I didnt reply after I sent mail because I was waiting for affirmation that you received my PM. after that, I had to get some sleep. I work 8-4ish.

it would have been nice to get the benefit of the doubt, at least until I could log on at 7:00 am. as for waiting too long to sell; did the minutes benefit you?

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
no problem, RPM does beautiful work and his customer service is excellent.

fwiw, i prefer the low crenelated bezel- the high one seems to reduce spill and make the beam look hexagonal. but it does have that bling factor. either way, you can't go wrong with one of RPM's bezels.

Groundhog66

Banned
carlsjrman said:
no problem, RPM does beautiful work and his customer service is excellent.

fwiw, i prefer the low crenelated bezel- the high one seems to reduce spill and make the beam look hexagonal. but it does have that bling factor. either way, you can't go wrong with one of RPM's bezels.

+1, RPM's stuff is freakin' AWESOME