• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti S27-PD - SOLD

mbely2

Enlightened
For sale is Ti S27-PD; unused, in original condition, exactly as received from Don. Perfect tint ...

Price is $725.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail; insurance, if desired, is extra.
I can ship to USA address only.

I accept Postal Money Order and PayPal. If paid by PayPal, please add 3%.
Not to be held responsible for package lost in transit.

First "I'll take it" gets priority.

At this time I am not interested in trades.

Thank you for looking,

Mark

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For sale: Ti S27-PD

I guess I can post this since the light is already sold.

kukula, just keep your eyes open for another McGizmo sales thread and get one from McGizmo himself. That´s what Don wrote in his last sales thread
In regards to future waves on the horizon, the next planned wave will be some Ti PD-Mule lights. I have yet to sample first article. Beyond those, I have had the present machine shop review the drawings and design of the 27 head and I now have sets for Ti S27-PD's on order. These are subject to the whims of vapor at present and I need to confirm fit and function of a first article before I am convinced this wave will materialize. The 27 head from the present shop is going to cost me double that of those I had originally ordered some two years ago from another shop. The impact will be in a new price that has yet to be determined for these S27-PD's. I plan to keep the new price under $500 but until I have parts in hand and have evaluated the builds, I am not going to set a price.
Eric

mbely2

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti S27-PD - Sold Pending Funds

Sold to Reptiles, pending funds.

Thank you, Mark!

Mark

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I hihgly reccomend doing business with Reptiles. He bought my Ti Chammie earlier this week and was easy to communicate with.

Congrats on this purchase Reptiles!!!

mbely2

Enlightened

Thank you, PSM!
I am sure Reptiles will not be dissapointed with this light.

Mark

reptiles

Enlightened

Hi Mark,

PP sent. And thanks for the kind words, Brandon.

I think I'm gonna be working lots of overtime this month! (also got one from Don, in the last wave.)

Cheers,

Mark

kukula

Enlightened
Re: For sale: Ti S27-PD

Eric242 said:
I guess I can post this since the light is already sold.

kukula, just keep your eyes open for another McGizmo sales thread and get one from McGizmo himself. That´s what Don wrote in his last sales thread

Eric

Thanks for the heads up eric. I will keep eyes glued on Dons forum. Enjoy your new light reptiles. Having had the pleasure of owning three of Dons other light, i must say theyre worth it:laughing: