L0D-CE

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
Does it come with something to attach to a keychain (a small ring I hope, not a big one, or something.)
Anyone have photos of one attached to their keychain?
I'm thinking of getting a nite tritium glowring and attaching to it a leatherman squirt, my keys, a L0D-CE and a whistle / small compass thermometer thing I have from dealextreme.
I know that none of these have a big keychain ring that I'd have to remove, except the tritium of course which I'd be using.

jbviau

Enlightened
Leslie, I think you could fit a few more gadgets on your keychain! Seriously, you're going to rip the ignition out of your car driving around with that ;) But then you'll be able to fix it right away with the Leatherman...

LESLIEx317537

Newly Enlightened
Ahha, lol. Yea I have a hard time stuffing it in my biking camelbak so I have a lighter version of my keys with smaller supplies.

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
LESLIEx317537 said:
Click my Glow Stick link below and you can see pics on my Keychain and a lot of the things you have.
I'm planning to use the glow ring though (the bigger one.)
Did the l0d-ce come with a small ring for keychain adaption?

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it does come equipped with a SMALL ring. My EDC is an L0D-CE with a tritium glow ring attached. With it's multilevel output, tiny size and ability to run from off Lithium AAA's to Ni-MH AAA rechargeables, it is an outstanding combination.

Luminescene

Newly Enlightened
the servents of twilight said:
Mine didn't come with a lobster claw. I had to rob the lobster claw off of my LOP.

Same here, why don't they ship with lobster claws anymore?

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
I got mine, but I can`t figure out for what it`s worth how to get the keychain ring over the little hole, I have been trying for like 15 minutes.

Patriot

Flashaholic
If it's a little split ring, try to get your thumbnail between the split and just crank on it untill the leading edge of the split fits through...

If it's not a split ring, you'll have to take a picture or describe it.

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
Patriot36 said:
If it's a little split ring, try to get your thumbnail between the split and just crank on it untill the leading edge of the split fits through...

If it's not a split ring, you'll have to take a picture or describe it.
I just couldn`t do it. There split ring is way too small, I litteraly was abotu to break my fingers, and it was going deep into my nails. I ended up snagging another ring off something else that was much easier to work with.

2xTrinity

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just couldn`t do it. There split ring is way too small, I litteraly was abotu to break my fingers, and it was going deep into my nails. I ended up snagging another ring off something else that was much easier to work with.

I ended up putting that small ring into a larger split-ring that is very easy to pull off and on by inserting a fingernail. That way, I can easily detach that split-ring from my keychain any time I want to use the flashlight separately. IMHO that's the best way to go, and having a split ring of any kind is also much more secure than those little detachable clips etc. -- no chance of accidentally detaching the light.