PTS shipping?

Benjammin22250

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a M90 rattlesnake 13v on Monday and got the UPS 3 day select shipping. I was hoping that it would be here by Saturday because I'm going on a camping trip. But it looks like they are still processing my order. Does it normally take 5 days to ship an order outl? It says that if they don't have any problems with my order that it will ship out immediately and notify me when it ships, no notification and no flashlight here. So, does that mean that they are having problems with my order or what? I'm just wondering if my light should have been here by now.
confused.gif

It looks like I'm gonna have to choose some of my other 40 flashlights to bring with me.

QuinnK

Newly Enlightened
It's a little late now, but they have a phone number listed on the website... with a question like that, the most practical thing is probably to call them.

Take care... Quinn

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sucks to not have something ship out the next day. Also you should be provided a tracking # by email as soon as it ships. I have heard good things about Mike@PTS, but have never ordered from him. (the one time I tried to, I found out that I had lost my credit card...and by the time they mailed me out another one...crees had changed the world)

I have had great luck with Batteryjunction and Brightguy. Always the same day or next day shipping from both...depending when I call during the day. Both immediatly send you a tracking email as well.

tomcat017

Enlightened
Yea, Mike @ PTS is great. I've had orders go both ways--sometimes they ship out right away. Other times (I guess when he's really busy) they take a few days. Most of the time though, I think the website says that the order has been shipped a few days before it actually ships.