Who bought ARC AAA's for presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifter

Enlightened
Who bought ARC AAA\'s for presents?

I Picked up 2, one for my bro and one for my uncle. My bro loves mine so much i had to get him one so he would stop asking to use mine!

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: Who bought ARC AAA\'s for presents?

I've been doing that for about a year...

Arc10.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic

Darell--those are all the old packaging!

When I got my replacement AAA it was in new packaging...same card but the plastic is a little different. I think this is to accomodate the upcoming clip.

Anyhew I had planned on getting AAAs but plans changed...I'm still giving out some light emitting products though.

sotyakr

Enlightened

Yep, I ordered and received a few as X-mas gifts for friends. Also have one I got for another friend's birthday a couple months ago but haven't been able to hook up with her recently. Hope I can get it to her before X-mas, because she may have to take her ship to the Persian Gulf if Dubya gets his way.

Mongo

Newly Enlightened

Originally planned on it, but couldn't find anyone handling Arc AAA volume of 10 that I wnated to get, will probably get a Solitaire instead.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Originally posted by Mongo:
Originally planned on it, but couldn't find anyone handling Arc AAA volume of 10 that I wnated to get, will probably get a Solitaire instead.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Big mistake with this one.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have a couple on the way hopefully but they are rather hard to get. I talked with a couple distributors who said Arc AAA shipments were not coming thru in a timely manner and the quantity was less then they had ordered. One would think Arc wouldn't have any problems producing this light in mass quantities at this stage in the product's development.

napalm-2002

Enlightened

nascar
buying your family and friends mag solitares is like Dale Earnhardt racing a 78 monte in 2003 with a 283 sbc and a 2 barrel.

Dont do it.
get with the times and buy them arc-aaa's so they to can live in the now!

mike
ps i have the utmost repect for the Earnhardt family

Mongo

Newly Enlightened

Nascar-Figured that I would get that response-may go for an Ultra-depends on if Dan gets a shipment of AAA's Arc's in in time or not.Don't really have much of a choice; been looking for Arc's for a couple of weeks,and everyone is out. Even checked with Peter.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just ordered two Arcs on Thur. night from www.pocketlights.com. I was told they were in stock so I sure hope they were and have been shipped. Their prices are right in the middle but shipping was only $3.90 which is at cost for priority shipping.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Originally posted by Mongo:
Nascar-Figured that I would get that response-may go for an Ultra-depends on if Dan gets a shipment of AAA's Arc's in in time or not.Don't really have much of a choice; been looking for Arc's for a couple of weeks,and everyone is out. Even checked with Peter.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I didn't realize they were that hard to get. I got 2-from BrightGuy last week for presents. You might want to check with them or maybe work out a deal with darrell. He seems to have a surplus at his place.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Ordered, received, and shipped out 4 ARC AAAs (though I ordered mine months ago in anticipation of the the Holidays)...

Anyone giving discounts for 10? I should have checked with Randy at Darkgear.com, he's always been "good" with quantities!

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mongo,

I just ordered 8 with Texas Tactical Supply. I emailed William first to make sure he had enough on hand. I would say place your order then email him to confirm avaiability of 10 units. Be forewarned William ships within hours of the order on business days
wink.gif
. I paid $19.99 apiece.

You can always call on Peter @ Arc and see what he can do for you. He may not be able to accomodate you on price but Peter will bend over backwards (a gymnastic feat no doubt
grin.gif
) to make you happy.

Good luck.

Mongo

Newly Enlightened

Monanza-Thanks for the heads up.I did in fact contact then at Texas Tactical-seems that they MAY have them-he will find out tomorrow in the AM-I'm really hopeful.
Again-thank you for the kind support. P.S.Did contact Peter-he couldn't help.

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm giving four Arc AAA's.
But my sister is giving two C.Crane 7 LED expeditions which she asked me to order for her.

Brotherscrim

Enlightened

I bought one for a good friend of mine for xmas and I bought one for me (my first!), to make sure I would actually *give* one as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.