Who to buy a Fenix from.

toddler

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
Thinking about ordering a P2D and was wondering if there was a favorite vendor you guys wanted to support. Can't recall who I bought my last one from.
Todd

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-Store.com offers good prices and free worldwide shipping. Some discount codes :
- There is now a 8% CPF8 code, $20 minimum.
- There is a 10% PREORDER10 code for all items in the preorder category
- There is a 15% CLEARANCE15 code for all items in the clearance category

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't rule out the awesome folks at "lighthound.com" either.
smile.gif

CFU

toddler

Newly Enlightened
Just realized I could search my old email box and found I'd ordered last from EliteLED. But I'll check out Lighthound. I'd like to support the ones who may have offered good customer service in the past.
Todd

mchlwise

Enlightened
Erasmus said:
Fenix-Store.com offers good prices and free worldwide shipping. Some discount codes :
- There is now a 8% CPF8 code, $20 minimum.
- There is a 10% PREORDER10 code for all items in the preorder category
- There is a 15% CLEARANCE15 code for all items in the clearance category

:twothumbs

Lighthound is great too, but if you've already decided on a Fenix, this is the best place.

macdude22

Newly Enlightened
Fenix-store.com rocks, I just made another purchase yesturday after having a few "beverages". I was saying man those KM3 knives look neat, suddenly I had ordered one with an L2S.

I've also had good luck with Lighthound, I've bought a couple drop-in upgrades from them and they were at a good price and shipped fast. But if you're looking for a Fenix David's probably the way to go, that 8% off is a steal. 15% off clearance, I have one of the Holiday L0D's and I have to say it's a fantastic EDC, fits right on my keychain. I digress, both are good, for a Fenix purchase go with fenix-store.com

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
light_emitting_dude said:
I have bought Fenix lights from Fenix-store.com, Lighthound.com and Brightguy.com.
All great service!

Good answer. Same here. :wave:

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
LA OZ said:
I get it from www.torchworld.com.au.
A great guy to deal with. I believe there is a trade restriction on him. 4seven is the only person fenix allows to operate in CPF.

Why would someone in the US buy say a PID CE from torchworld and pay $14 shipping when it is free from fenix-store?

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
Just ordered my third Fenix (P1D-CE) yesterday from David at Fenix Store. I've had great service from them and will buy there again! :paypal:

LA OZ

Enlightened
Nake said:
Why would someone in the US buy say a PID CE from torchworld and pay $14 shipping when it is free from fenix-store?

If that was the case, it makes more sense if I am in Australia. Don't forget, his price includes the 10% GST for which I can claim it back. This does not apply to purchase made overseas. If you are in USA, than fenix-store or lighthound.

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
LA OZ said:
If that was the case, it makes more sense if I am in Australia. Don't forget, his price includes the 10% GST for which I can claim it back. This does not apply to purchase made overseas. If you are in USA, than fenix-store or lighthound.

Maybe the original poster was American, but the next person asking the question might not be. I like the chime-in answers since the search function is my friend :)

jc28841

Newly Enlightened
I've bought four Fenixes and an L2D body from Fenix-store and the service has been great every time. The free international shipping is great and so is the CPF8 discount :D

wykeite

Newly Enlightened
LA OZ said:

David's shipping is FREE and that is worldwide, subtract your CPF8 discount and come up with a price, assess the import duty(typically none) then compare to the price you're going to pay down there probably less than even after claiming your tax back:) .