LSH and LSL Premiums being offered Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We just got the lasered heads for the Premiums in today. I think we can start shipping the LSL and LSH premiums next week. On Saturday morning the 4th at 9am MST, we will put these up on the website here.

Remember that these are P and Q flux luxeons only and therefore are more rare than the more common Luxeons.

As far as brightness, the product is brighter than the standard fluxes although most people will not be able to see the difference with their eyes.

Peter Gransee
Arc Flashlight

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do these have dark colored HA? Can we buy just the head?

Beamshots between the LSH & LSH Premium?
wink.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't have new beam shots until next week as the product won't come off the line until then.

Yes, this is the darker tint of natural HA. And yes, you may buy the head seperatly for $30 less. We put both options on the website.

Btw, these are the latest version of LS with the flex reducing annular ring and new beefier retainer nut. These also are sans the foam retainer as that function is now provided by the TSP.

Peter Gransee

darkgear.com

Enlightened
So that means if you use an old twist pack with these you'll have battery rattle? Is there any danger of the twist pack breaking the electronics? Darker tint eh? So more like the old LS1 than the LS1 rev2. Weren't the recent TSPs all lighter tint? Do the TSPs match the now darker tint heads?

Too many questions but someone is bound to ask sooner or later.

Best regards,
Randy

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by darkgear.com:
So that means if you use an old twist pack with these you'll have battery rattle? Is there any danger of the twist pack breaking the electronics? Darker tint eh? So more like the old LS1 than the LS1 rev2. Weren't the recent TSPs all lighter tint? Do the TSPs match the now darker tint heads?

Too many questions but someone is bound to ask sooner or later.

Best regards,
Randy
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Good questions Randy. The twist packs will work but they will rattle unless you put the retainer in the base of the pack. We can send you retainers for free. Just send us an email.

Yes, the twist packs can damage the electronics if tightned too much. Although I will say it will take quite a bit of force to flex the aluminum core PCB.

Yes, we get various tint HA from run to run. I am hoping the battery packs are darker this time around. I will know next week as we are getting in new packs for this batch as well. Otherwise, they will be two tone.

Peter Gransee

Darell

Flashaholic
Congrats on getting these things built, Peter! Can't wait to see a new one. It has been a long and frustrating road, but the light is, once again, at the end of the tunnel. And it appears BRIGHT.

Good luck with them.

Regards,

LLLean

Enlightened
Oh no!!
frown.gif
9am Sat MST? I'm in Hawaii. That means 5am here!!! I have to wake up at 5am to place my order? Vacation at the wrong time!!! Gee, what do we do to get a flashlight!!!
smile.gif

T-Rex

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by LLLean:
Oh no!!
frown.gif
9am Sat MST? I'm in Hawaii. That means 5am here!!! I have to wake up at 5am to place my order? Vacation at the wrong time!!! Gee, what do we do to get a flashlight!!!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Pull an all nighter!

LLLean

Enlightened
Yahoo!!!! Went to bed at 12:30am Hawaiian time. Woke up 5 times between then and 6am local time (which is 9am MST). Scrabbled out of bed on 7th floor; ran into elevator and greeted by a group of Japanese tourists who must think i'm a maniac wearing my pyjamas pants and a tank-top with my hair having a bad-hair day. To mitigate the embarrasment, I stood next to the elevator door and looked directly into the elevator door with my face 2" away from the door. When door opened, I ran to the Internet Kiosk in the lobby, and yahoo!! the LSH Premium is available!!

OK, time to go to bed!
smile.gif

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to order LSH premium head only with no luck. Is that available yet????

Status
Not open for further replies.