Wish Pelican had this option...

o0o

Enlightened
I would love to see the PM1 LED available in HA-3. For the price, these are really useful lights IMO (I EDC the newer style that has the push button tactical tail switch and fully textured reflector). The finish it has is good, but it does wear quicker than my PM6 Lux III HA-3.

If Pelican made a one cell model of the 2390 (PM6 Lux III HA-3), I think it would be a good seller.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. I love the PM1, both old and new. I got a couple of the older ones, gave one to my dad who uses it pretty often around the back yard. Has great throw for small light. I really like the new one and the twist/push tailcap. I was going to pick up one for my BOB, but I got impatient in waiting for it to come out and picked up a Nextorch Z1 instead (very similar, more output, less runtime, but similar size and has a twist/push tailcap). That'd be sweet if they came out with an HA version.

Is the LED emitter in the PM1 easily accessible? Is it a module (driver, emmitter, and reflector)? I'm wondering if it would be easy to swap the LED. Thanks.

o0o

Enlightened
I use the older version as a safe candle, as it can stand on its end.

I use the newer version for EDC, since it has the beam quality (fully textured reflector) and tactical switch (tail switch).

Make the newer version in HA-3, and it will be hard to beat IMO.