Neeed help with AAA cree or seoul

MIKES250R

Enlightened
I have quite a few rechargeable AAA batteries and wonder what is the brightest or highest lumen/lux output flashlight available to date that will accept AAA. I don't care if it requires two,four or more cells. Just curious as to your thoughts on this one. Looking for something that will rival my L2D CE.

Thanks,

Michael

Last edited:

Brody

Newly Enlightened
Re: AAA Flamethrower

The brightest light I own which uses AAA batteries is the My Little Friend flashlight from Elektrolumens which uses 3 SSC P4 leds running off of 4 AAA batteries. On its low mode, it puts out around 120 lumens. On high mode, it put out about 500 lumens. It was a limited run item that is no longer available.
If you run a LOD-CE on the lithium ion cells, it can be very bright on high, but does heat up.

ensile

Enlightened

do any beamshots of that elektrolumens light exist?

sorry for the hijackal

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast

+1 on that.......But, you know what? It is pretty darn good as it comes from Coast.
+1 again.. What a great light. Bought a stock one and was amazed at the output. Then ordered a modded one from Flashcrazy and am blown away. I'll not need to look for a flashlight with more output for sometime to come. It has satisfied my quest. It shines far, bright and wide! I love the small size too.

Illum

Flashaholic

just a thought, but your title made me think of that time when I used a AAA powered camera flash unit's photo cap as a sure-spark mechanism made to be retrofitted on any hairspray canister....

might want to modify the title a bit ;), just a thought

carrot

Flashaholic
Brightest single AAA flashlight I can think of is the Fenix L0D-CE. Try it, you might like it. It packs quite a punch for such a tiny light.