Streamlight MicroStream LED Flashlight. AAA Clickie!

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a few other threads on the Microstream already. Looks nice. I'm looking forward to picking one up. A 1AAA with clicky should be sweet!

ringzero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just found this. Looks like its going to be out in July.

http://www.brightguy.com/products/Streamlight_MicroStream_LED_Flashlight.php

First AAA clickie I have seen

Thanks for the headsup, light_emitting_dude. There's already a thread on this light.

Looks like a great little light for less than 17 bucks!

There's a 2AAA version coming out also, also with a tail clicky. Streamlight is my favorite manufacturer - offers lots of great "bang for the buck" lights.

Optik49

Enlightened
I just picked up a Microstream the other day and I have to say I like this thing a lot for a little AAA light. This sucker is bright for a small light. The clickey is a little tough to push but for a small pocket light a 15.00 not bad at all. Very easy for EDC and priced right.

lumenal

Enlightened
I bought the MicroStreams big brother - the Stylus Pro. It uses 2 AAA instead of one.

This is the best, brightest, and whitest 2 AAA penlight I've seen yet.

The momentary-on tail clicky and bezel-down pocket clip are perfect for a shirt pocket; mine rides there every night. :thumbsup:

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
I bought one of the Stylus Pro lights, and loved it, except (and this was a dealbreaker for me), the dang clickie was way way too difficult to click on. With wet hands, I don't think I would have been able to, so, dejectedly, I sent it back.
For all the other owners out there: How easy is your clickie to turn on?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone know how this compares to l0d-ce?
it's a little larger. I have EDC'd my L0d CE for a while. I like it alot. The new Streamlight has a nicer clip, it is bright and for the money it's a great deal. I am now EDcing the MicroStream. At 3 times the money the LumaPower Avenger may replace them both. :thumbsup:I need to see Matt at Batt Junction.