Surefire Website gone funny

Monsters_Inc

Banned
I can get on the front page fine, but whenever I click on anything on it, ie. the navigation links on the left or top of the page (even the "Testimonials"), I get this page with the message: "Due to contractual arrangements with our Authorized Distributors in Australia, SureFire is not currently accepting retail orders over the Internet for delivery to Australia."

I'm not trying to buy anything, I just wanted to browse the site! Apparently I can't even do that anymore. It's never happened before, I even downloaded the 2003 Catalog fine, but now it seems it's "sensing" my location and won't let me surf... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Empty your cookies. If you are using IE 6, it should be under Tools, internet options.

GeoffChan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I can get on the front page fine, but whenever I click on anything on it, ie. the navigation links on the left or top of the page (even the "Testimonials"), I get this page with the message: "Due to contractual arrangements with our Authorized Distributors in Australia, SureFire is not currently accepting retail orders over the Internet for delivery to Australia."

I'm not trying to buy anything, I just wanted to browse the site! Apparently I can't even do that anymore. It's never happened before, I even downloaded the 2003 Catalog fine, but now it seems it's "sensing" my location and won't let me surf... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Works fine, i just tried a few minutes ago, but it still wont let me buy stuff off the website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I repeat, empty your cookies. If that doesn't work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif