• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo MULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Getting behind the 8-Ball so to speak, time to move another of my fav's. Not sure what the market is for the latest Don Creation as of yet, I guess I will find out soon enough. This one is Non-Mizered, same condition as received. I will try to keep this sale US ONLY, but International inquiries will be entertained. Shipped USPS Priority for $595, Insurance additional. I will not be responsible for item after it is dropped at the PO, so insurance is highly recommended. Postal MO or PP + fees accepted.

09069ae6.jpg

Wow Tim, must be an awfully big 8 ball. Parting with your favorite, and all. Hard to see how you could bring yourself to do it. Good thing is, tho, that if the light isnt miserly, the sale can make up for it. Good to see you're carrying on the CPF spirit of friendly exchange and never taking advantage.

bill lafferty

Groundhog66

Banned
Wow Tim, must be an awfully big 8 ball. Parting with your favorite, and all. Hard to see how you could bring yourself to do it. Good thing is, tho, that if the light isnt miserly, the sale can make up for it. Good to see you're carrying on the CPF spirit of friendly exchange and never taking advantage.

bill lafferty

:thinking: Thank you for your input, although I am not sure trashing someone's Sale Thread is exactly filled with CPF Spirit either.......or is it? You seem to have no problem buying my lights when they are a great deal (Longbow), so from now on PLEASE refrain from :barf: in my threads.

Tim

Last edited:
:thinking: Thank you for your input, although I am not sure trashing someone's Sale Thread is exactly filled with CPF Spirit either.......or is it? You seem to have no problem buying my lights when they are a great deal (Longbow), so from now on PLEASE refrain from :barf: in my threads.

Tim

Golly, Tim. I hope I didnt offend. I cant see why anyone would think that buying for 445 and selling for 595 a few weeks later would be anything but honorable. American spirit. Donald Trump. Capitalism. Maximize profits. But maybe you see it as taking advantage. Is that why you're upset?

bill

Groundhog66

Banned
Golly, Tim. I hope I didnt offend. I cant see why anyone would think that buying for 445 and selling for 595 a few weeks later would be anything but honorable. American spirit. Donald Trump. Capitalism. Maximize profits. But maybe you see it as taking advantage. Is that why you're upset?

bill

Not upset Billy, it takes MUCH more than a rude post in my thread to get under my skin ....:D

Not upset Billy, it takes MUCH more than a rude post in my thread to get under my skin ....:D

Timmy, you'll never know how relieved I am. For a minute, I thought I had become an irritant. I am concerned, tho, that you feel my posts have been "rude." I would never want to give that impression. In fact, after some consideration, I'm trying to see things more from your perspective, so I've adopted the motto BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. That's just for myself, understand. It's amazing the things you can learn on the internet.

bill

Russki

Enlightened

bill

Correction!
It was sold for $405:oops:
Cheers

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Gentlemen, gentlemen, there are appropriate forums for this conversation, this just isn't the one of them... Take it to your PM box's so as not to further clog this sales thread...:tsk:

Groundhog66

Banned
Just trying to sell a light for a profit is all, did not know it was going to bring all the PC Police out of the woodwork. :tinfoil:

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Any further trolling will be rewarded with banning.
Actually, any further comments from those who have trolled in this thread already will share the same reward.

Groundhog, I applaud your attitude, and if you'd like me to close this thread so you can start anew, please just say the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.