TSP-2AA Power Pack w/tail switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catdaddy

Enlightened
Got mine Friday and I have to say it is very nice! Peter, you guys did a great job on the fit and finish. The soft lines on the neck are much nicer than the old 2AA packs.
<font color="orange"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font>

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question.

I've heard a lot of bad stuff about the kroll switch. Is the switch on the power pack replaceable? Or at least under warrenty? I would love to have a tactical positioned switch for my ARC LS...but the switch options right now aren't very good.

Spectre

Newly Enlightened
Yes, at least on my LSL-TSP the switch is replacable. Its just an ordinary kroll screwed into the power pack's threaded hole. (The threads are similar to the minimag tail)

Joe400

Newly Enlightened
Frozen in Liquid Carbonite somewhere in Illinois
I received my TSP-2AA Power Pack w/tail switch today but it is missing the rubber O-ring. Anyone else get one without the O-ring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I noticed that mine also has the HA finish on the entire inside where the Batteries go. Are they all like this now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
I received my TSP-2AA Power Pack w/tail switch today but it is missing the rubber O-ring. Anyone else get one without the O-ring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I noticed that mine also has the HA finish on the entire inside where the Batteries go. Are they all like this now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Which o-ring are you referring to. I have an o-ring on the threaded end of the tailcap, but don't see one one the clicky end. I didn't think there was one on the clicky end, however is does bring up the concerns of what resistance. I don't see how water does not enter just based on the seal between the rubber clicky touch the tail end. As far as the inside HA, mine has it too. I kindof' like it. Looks great like that.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Its missing the O-ring on the threaded end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I agree, the HA finish inside does look neat, I like it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks. Must have somehow slipped past QC. Give Merri a call and she'll hook you up. Might as well get server o-rings, since you'll have to pay for shipping.

Joe400

Newly Enlightened
Frozen in Liquid Carbonite somewhere in Illinois
[ QUOTE ]
That sucks. Must have somehow slipped past QC. Give Merri a call and she'll hook you up. Might as well get server o-rings, since you'll have to pay for shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im going to do that on monday. I also need a couple of foam spacers for my AAA & LS so might as well get those too. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.