Dorcy (1watt) Metal Gear, on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draz

Newly Enlightened
At my local walmart they are clearanced down to 7bucks:) Around Raleigh NC

They are great little throwaway lights, mine gets more use than my surefires. A friend of mine thats never ventured past 2d mags seen mine and went and bought 4..hopefully he can be "transformed" soon.:thumbsup:

Grubbster

Enlightened
My Walmart is completely redoing their flashlight section. It looks as though they are adding some new lights. I am going to go back tonight to see what shows up.

Draz

Newly Enlightened
ours is also, Rayovac has a "tactical" looking luxeon that boasts "80" lumens on the package. It's a surefire clone with clicky and od green. There is also a "45" lumen one . They both take AA's I believe and the 80 lumen is 25bucks and the 45 lumen is 14 I think.

LGCubana

Enlightened
At my local walmart they are clearanced down to 7bucks:) Around Raleigh NC

They are great little throwaway lights, mine gets more use than my surefires. A friend of mine thats never ventured past 2d mags seen mine and went and bought 4..hopefully he can be "transformed" soon.:thumbsup:
I can't believe that we are talking about the same flashlight. Here's a referance to the one that I'm referring to:

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/dorcy_metalgear.htm

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, the earlier ones they made from last year and before were better built. The ones they've been selling lately have a really crappy battery carrier setup where it's connected in one piece to the tailcap. Before, you used to be able to either use a better battery carrier or a Li-Ion battery. It's too bad they decided to change the way it was made...

Status
Not open for further replies.