• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti S27-Cx2

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
New Ti S27-Cx2 as received from Don. Great light, almost now use on it. I'm just wanting to fund some other purchases.

It uses a Seoul P4 emitter with a WO tint I believe. It is 2 stage with clickie, low is 125mA and high is 917mA. This is a 2 cell light.

I hope he doesn't mind, but here are the pics from PSM - this one looks exactly like it.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/167392&highlight=s27-cx2

Asking $575 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance in the US. International just email for shipping info and we'll work something out.

Paypal, Credit Card or Check/MO are accepted.

First unconditional "I'll take it!" will be the buyer.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti S27-Cx2

Can you give a bit on specs???

High\Low Power settings?
Tritium?

This uses a seoul emitter?

No Pics?

-chris

Hi, I believe this uses a board that drives the SEOUL @ 917mA.
Has two stages, clickie and these don't come with trits.

hope this helps.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti S27-Cx2

Thanks skalomax... I have updated the original post as well. As stated in another thread, there are only about 30 of these that exist.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened

Actually, it wouldn't without modification. If it would, I would definitely be keeping the body. The driver for the Mule PD isn't setup for the increased voltage etc and would likely be fried if you put it in the 2 cell configuration. I had considered it, but checked with Don first and he said basically what I stated above. It is a cool light though, the 917mA high is super impressive when driving a Seoul P4, especially with that S27 head.

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti S27-Cx2

the body is compatible with the mule head as long as you run it with a single battery that is a 17670 or a RCR123 with spacer otherwise you fry the mule's board. You might have problems finding a battery that would fit in there. But AFAIK all McGizmo PD TI series have compatible threads.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened

Ahhh.. you are correct, that is also what Don said. I just forgot that part as I didn't have those capabilities.... Thanks for the save there!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ahhh.. you are correct, that is also what Don said. I just forgot that part as I didn't have those capabilities.... Thanks for the save there!

Guys this is an awesome light!
Rare, BRIGHT, throws like crazy, Steven is one great guy + It's in titanium.

If i had the money...