DereeLight CL1H 2.0

bspofford

Enlightened
I have both the v.1.0 and v.2.0 lights and just upgraded both of them with new 5-mode Q2 modules for about a third the cost of a new light. The quality is on a par with other high-end lights, but the Dereelight is less expensive and there are design features that I like better. Of course this is HAIII, but it is really solid and has the best clip I have seen. It also has a forward clicky switch. The CL1H uses P60 modules that allow different configurations and relatively cheap updates as new emitters come along. My first P4 CREE XRE emitters had good output, but the new Q2 module is much brighter and also has 5-modes (hi>med>low>strobe>SOS). The UI is really cool too since you can advance through the five modes with the forward momentary then stop on the mode you want with a full click on. The module then remembers the last mode. My M1 is nice and a little brighter than my original CL1H, but it doesn't use P60 modules, it has a reverse clicky with no momentary, and the clip is very similar to the Ultrafire Alpha-C1. The Dereelight Q2 module in the Wolf-Eyes or other P60 light would be cool too. Mev at LightReviews just completed a review on this light, and he gave it an 8.1 overall score ahead of two Wolf-Eyes and all the Fenix lights. Mev does really detailed reviews with good pics, so check it out there.

lexina

Enlightened
I have both the v.1.0 and v.2.0 lights and just upgraded both of them with new 5-mode Q2 modules for about a third the cost of a new light. The quality is on a par with other high-end lights, but the Dereelight is less expensive and there are design features that I like better. Of course this is HAIII, but it is really solid and has the best clip I have seen. It also has a forward clicky switch. The CL1H uses P60 modules that allow different configurations and relatively cheap updates as new emitters come along. My first P4 CREE XRE emitters had good output, but the new Q2 module is much brighter and also has 5-modes (hi>med>low>strobe>SOS). The UI is really cool too since you can advance through the five modes with the forward momentary then stop on the mode you want with a full click on. The module then remembers the last mode. My M1 is nice and a little brighter than my original CL1H, but it doesn't use P60 modules, it has a reverse clicky with no momentary, and the clip is very similar to the Ultrafire Alpha-C1. The Dereelight Q2 module in the Wolf-Eyes or other P60 light would be cool too. Mev at LightReviews just completed a review on this light, and he gave it an 8.1 overall score ahead of two Wolf-Eyes and all the Fenix lights. Mev does really detailed reviews with good pics, so check it out there.

Hi bspofford,

where did you get the 5-mode Q2 drop-ins? can it accept 2 LiIons? thanks

x2x3x2

Banned
As per the specs on the site, it runs on single 18650 cells only.
You can check out their sales thread at the marketplace.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 5-stage uses a different circuit. Likely, the microcontroller inside can't handle that high of an input voltage as most u-controllers can't. The 2-stage doesn't use a u-controller.