Where is that LED comparison site?

mick53

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I found an LED flashlight comparison site last night which was pretty comprehensive.

There were three columns across the page, each column had an identical list of lights.

You could click on a different light in each column and get side by side by side photos of beamshots and spill. If a light had high/low switch those pics were there too! Great site. Listed some stats too!

The backround color of the page was yellow. I thought I bookmarked it and I didn't! I've been searching around now for over an hour.

Anybody know where it is?

Thanks,

Mike

x2x3x2

Banned
Could you mean my review site? But my background color is more of a poop-like brown tho :p hehe! Link on my sigline below.

[edit] wops, rolling beat me to it as I posted :)

jbosman1013

Enlightened
x2x3x2, I just saw on you sight you were going to review the ssc from DX. I have one and have been running it on two ultrafire 123's with no problems. cant wait for your review but do you have any lumen ratings on your site.

mick53

Newly Enlightened
Yes, that's the site. I have bookmarked it.

Thank you for taking the time to create that site. It just makes things clear. It's a great service for us all.

How come you haven't reviewed any Surefires?

I'd love to see them compared to much less expensive lights and be beaten outright or maybe just squeak by a light that is just a fraction ot the cost of those overpriced Surefire lights.

Agenda? Who me? I just think the company is a rip.

Thanks again,

Mike