TigerLight used in Fox's 24 video clip...

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

TigerLight used in Fox\'s 24 video clip...

Check out the new video clip on TigerLight's website that shows the TigerLight being used in the anti-terrorist television show "24". www.tigerlight.net (on home page).

Dan.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TigerLight used in Fox\'s 24 video clip...

Yeah, I noticed a bunch of flashlights on the "24" show from a week and a half ago. The main character Jack Bauer was using what looked like a Scorpion on several occasions, and the survival nut in the forest as well as the sherrif who visited him both had Tigerlights (FBOP I believe). I seem to remember another light on that show, but I'll have to go back and look at the tape to be sure.

-Keith

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TigerLight used in Fox\'s 24 video clip...

I noticed, in that video clip, that there was a SWAT officer using a Tigerlight to read a map or something. That would totally destroy your night vision.

Also, there was a part where they used the Tigerlight as a UV light. What filter did they use? If it was a filter, is it true UV or just a deep purple or blue color filter? From my understanding, filters, like on bulbs, won't floresce or excite any UV sensitive material. In any case, i would like to have a UV filter for my Tigerlight.

Great link, thanks Dan.