• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TI-27-PD (UK Sale)

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
SOLD.........THANKS FOR LOOKING

I have a Seoul Ti 27 PD from the latest run with white trit in tail cap up for sale.

I live in the UK, and will hold this for one week for sales within the UK, after that I will open it up internationally.

Light is Brand new , as recived from Don. Had it in my hand less than 10 minutes max, went to work for the week shortly after reciving. It has had one RCR 123 cell inside in to check it works, Whick it does flawlesly. Hasn't had more than 1 minutes runtime, hasnt even been clipped in a pocket, or left the room the package was opened in, and ofcourse its V-nice, but I dont need two, and my girlfriend, Who I bought it for would prefer new hair straigntners. Bonkers If you ask me.

£300. Shipped Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

I could be tempted by Knives, Striders in particular.

Last edited:

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
Around $600.

I realise that is a fair amount of anybodys money, but I payed postage to the UK, and had to go and prise it out the hands of parcel force ( I prefer to call tham parcel theft ) and after that little fiasco, that seems to be a fair price for a PD, when I researched the prices that other 27 PD's have sold here recently.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a fair price and these are super fantastic lights but beach honda already knows how wonderful they are:poke:

Good luck with your sale.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many lumens does the little blinking LED put out on her hair straighteners? How many lumens does your PD put out? You're right, she is bonkers.

I'll give you a camel for the girlfriend, then you can keep your second PD.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mint SOG Arcitech + cash (+ Discount for keeping it in the UK)??

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
I'll pass on the SOG, Sorry Dude, I was holding to just the UK as a favour to UK Flashaholics. I guess in a few days I'll open this up internationally, or maybee sooner as there doesnt seem to be many UK interests.

Cheers for all the bumps, and I'll consiter a trade on the camel :D

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries Raoul. Everyone needs a camel. Best of luck with the sale.