PTS and Wolf Eyes

Samples5095

Newly Enlightened
Hello Gents,

New here to CPF but have been a member at AR15.com for some years now. Just want to say thanks for the input I've read.

I recently purchased a Wolf Eyes Explorer LED for a weapon mounted light and was very happy with my purchase and the service from PTS. Mike was a great to deal with and helped me make an educated decision on the best light for my needs. I have since ordered a second Wolf Eyes LED (a Defender) for my duty belt. :grin2:

Thanks Again
Bryan

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Bryan, and welcome to CPF,
Oh, I'm not sure if anybody told you the rules here at CPF, but when you buy your first light, your supposed to get extras for the rest of us here on the forum as a gesture of goodwill. Just PM me for my address.

Ok, ok...... seriously...... looks like you are off to a good start. I'm sure you will really dig the Wolf-Eyes lights. I hope you enjoy your time here at CPF.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike's a good guy and he knows his stuff. You saved yourself money and aggravation finding out about PTS. The Wolf Eyes line is an incredible value.

Last edited:

xd-shawn

Newly Enlightened
good to hear i just ordered a Q5 explorer from PTS for a weapon light, cant wait to get it!!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
someone say free light stuff from the newbie?:wave::grin2:

Love my Sniper model, built like a tank and I love the R2 output with strobe. The sidespill is just right when walking my Malamutes at night!

:welcome:
Dan

Jackyl

Enlightened
Hope you had him setup your account with the CPF discount. ;) Welcome to the sickness...again. ARFCOM is what brought me here wanting to beef up my Surefire for the EBR.

DualMonitors

Newly Enlightened
may i ask if anyone knows how the Wolf Eyes 6A P7's output, run time, performance, compares with other competitors/peers?

that is, with other high output, yet roughly 6" in length, lights?

it appears like the 6A P7 from Wolf eyes is quite good, but there are these others as well:

1. Wolf Eyes 6A P7 Sniper 580 Lumens

2. Dereelight-DBS V2 or similar newer/more current version

3. ElektroLumens EDC P7

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LUMAPOWER DX-1 P7

[/FONT]5. Surefire UA2 Invictus at 400 Lumens (emitter or OTF?), but does NOT indicate a run time for high level output!?!

mickielli15

Newly Enlightened
DualMonitors: Hi, I want to say you just one thing:

1. Wolf Eyes 6A P7 Sniper 580 Lumens

2. Dereelight-DBS V2 or similar newer/more current version

3. ElektroLumens EDC P7

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LUMAPOWER DX-1 P7

- lights you posted are very good and very nice ones. But one light in this list is completely different than others. It is
[/FONT] Dereelight-DBS V2. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why? Because it is pure thrower for long distances lighting. This light will rocks if you need to throw, but if not, it has very tight hotspot, which is not comfortable for normal use. Sniper P7 is BIG flood giver, for most cases is very useful. And the mark Wolf-eyes is really quality and well-made product guarantee. Have a nice day :) ... and as far as I know, Lumapower DX-1 P7 has only one mode.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

GreySave

Enlightened
Just placed (Another) order with PTS yesterday for a Q5 drop in for my Raider. Wolf-Eyes are rock solid lights and the service from PTS has always been outstanding.

mickielli15

Newly Enlightened
I do not own Thunder or MVP, but what I heard about them in some tests, Storm (Q5 or R2) I suppose to be better than MVP, in output. But about quality, I thing both are very fine :) For me would be interesting to compare these also, I saw only some beamshots separatelly, but straight comparsion not...
...and, Storm should have a longer battery life, because it takes 3pcs of 18650 battery.
take care :)