• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Delghi

Enlightened
Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Continued from here.

Well, I've been looking for a long time for a 3" head for Maglite mods but I found out it's too difficult to get one.

Well, not giving up I decide to design and machine one by myself and now I'm offering it the cpf commmunity..

It's a 3" head machined from high grade aluminium, grooved design with crenellated bezel and HAIII coating, fitting a 3" Carley reflector!

It makes a perfect upgrade for any Mag hotwire mod from ROP, Mag85 up to USL, Mac's Torch or any custom project and can be even used as host for the new coming out leds..

Time for pics :)

untitled1ys6.jpg

dsc02934kb6.jpg

dsc029135jz2.jpg

dsc02952fz8.jpg

Please note: shipping heads will be made on digital CNC and will have higher quality knurkling, deeper grooves and probably little "Made in Italy" engraved on the inside.

This is a presale order I will accept orders ONLY THRU THIS WEEK until Sunday 10th December night. I will immediatly start the production on Monday 11th December. Estimated delivery time is 4-6 weeks.

Price is 130$ for one head complete with:

-3" Aluminium grooved head
-Aluminium Crenellated bezel
-3" Borofloat@ lens and O-rings
-Black HAIII / Natural HAIII / Polished Bare Aluminium (please specify on order)
-3" Carley camless reflector any finish available SMO / LOP / MOP / HOP / LS / MS / HS (please specify on order)
-Custom bulb opening size 0.377" for WA and ROP / 0.472" for Osram 64623/ 0.530" for HID or other / Custom (please specify on order)

Each additional reflector is 30$
Each additional Boroflaot lens is 8$

I'll try to make a standard worldwide shipping rate of 10$ up to 2 complete heads and 18$ up to 4 complete heads. If you need more please ask me for a quote.

ORDERS CLOSED

Please include your cpf name here and in the paypal note and please remember to specify HAIII coating, reflectors finish and ream hole size.

David

David1

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Soooooo..............Why the continuation here??????????

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

I'm just looking for my head and reflectors.....:(

Karl

litho123

Enlightened

I'll just let eveyone know that i'm waiting an update from Carley on the balance of reflectors on Delghi's project.

To those that are still waiting for their 3" heads, the delay is frustrating I know. However, Carley is the holdup on this project, not Delghi.

mdhammack

Newly Enlightened

That is one nice piece, hope everyone who ordered one is pleased.....I want one now!! May have to wait for another run.

Delghi

Enlightened

Hello,

Well, I finally managed to put down a shipping list
Here it is:

listnewjr6.jpg

I'm sorry but I need reflectors from Carley to complete the list.
In the first half of the shipping Carley did not delivered LOP's, one of the most needed finish.

In multiple reflectors orders I partially shipped the heads with available reflectors and will complete it with no extra shipping charge when Carley delivers the rest.

Yes I am still waiting for Carley and I'm trying to get information on our order but I don't get any answer from them. I could even understand the late but I think they should have more customer care.

And when we will have news we should probably thank Greg :)

Anyway I hope to hear something good from them and complete shipping soon.

Thanks again all

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: for the update

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!!

Karl

Bob_G

Enlightened

Woo-Hoo! Partially shipped!

Thanks for sticking with this David, the frustration must be overwhelming.

I bet you can't wait to do a second run huh? Got it all planned out and everything :D

Action

Enlightened

How do I get on the partially shipped list? I have requested that the head, without reflector, be shipped to me on multiple occasions beginning about 4 months ago. I have offered to even pre-pay for shipping of the reflector when (or if) it ever comes in.

Sorry if this sounds abrupt, but I just want the head and really could not care all that much if the reflector does not make it to me...

Action

Enlightened

Any updates? Any chance that I can get my head shipped?

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately, this one is a slow-mover I'm afraid.....:popcorn:

Karl

cd-card-biz

Enlightened

Mine was supposed to be "partially shipped" around Sept 4th.

Nothing received yet! :shakehead

Bob_G

Enlightened

I got my partial shipment yesterday. Three heads, one reflector. The reflector was for the 5761 and it works beautifully.

Delghi

Enlightened

Hello,

Action I'm very sorry but I think I missed your request to ship the head without the reflector, this will ship out tomorrow. I'll upidate the list with your name to confirm.

Cd-card-biz I shipped your head the day I uploaded the list, this i's on the way to you :)

Delghi

Enlightened

Anyway I just got an update from Carley :bow:

They have everything ready to ship except 7 reflectors: 6 LOP and 1 HS

They said that for these remaining reflectors wait time is unknow and asked me if I wanted to get shipped all the rest and cancel them from the order know :ohgeez:

Well, I said to start shipping what they have and complete the rest as soon as possible

So I'm waiting a shipping invoice soon ,l et's hope.. it's the only thing to do with Carley ;)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well...things are moving...slow moving but moving nevertheless. I keep watching the mailbox....

Karl

litho123

Enlightened

Delghi -

They promised me (everytime I called) an update on your behalf which they never sent me. :whoopin:

I'm glad they finally communicated with you.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyway I just got an update from Carley :bow:

They have everything ready to ship except 7 reflectors: 6 LOP and 1 HS

They said that for these remaining reflectors wait time is unknow and asked me if I wanted to get shipped all the rest and cancel them from the order know :ohgeez:

Well, I said to start shipping what they have and complete the rest as soon as possible

So I'm waiting a shipping invoice soon ,l et's hope.. it's the only thing to do with Carley ;)

If it makes things easier, you can cancel the LOP from my order. I'd get a discount, right? :naughty:

-DF