Hi,
Does anyone know if the hat clip for the
UKE 2AAA Mini will fit on the Princeton Tec
AAA (Attitude in particular) lights?
Thanks,
Greg

Deuce

Newly Enlightened
I have both a UK 2AAA and an PT Attitude. The clip does fit the Attitude. It is not as "tight" on the Attitude and the Attitude does not have the ridges that the UK does so it is not as secure.

gb6491

Newly Enlightened
Deuce,
Thanks for the reply. Would a couple of wraps of black electrical tape be enough to tighten it up? I'm going to order a mini, but like the idea of using the clip on the Attitude.
Regards,
Greg

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gb6491:
Deuce,
Thanks for the reply. Would a couple of wraps of black electrical tape be enough to tighten it up? I'm going to order a mini, but like the idea of using the clip on the Attitude.
Regards,
Greg
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A single layer of black electrical tape makes a *big* difference: it give the little 'bump' of plastic on the inside of the clip something to grip onto, and it doesn't move. But if you slide the clip on and off a few times, it tends to tear the elictrical tape. But you could just put an extra length of tape higher on the light, perhaps around the bezel, so you'd have it handy if and when you might need to use it.
wink.gif