Help me find this light

22HERTZ

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys.

Im looking to buy a new light and need your help selecting one.

Here is what Im looking for in order of importance.

1) White beam. This is an absolute must
2) Beam shape. Would prefer somewhere around 60% throw 40% flood give or take. Prefer a bigger hotspot
3) Price. Im not brand loyal and dont want to pay extra for a name, I just want quality at the best price I can get it for.
4) Size. I prefer the two CR123/ AA sized lights that fit the length of my hand. Diameter doesnt matter, but prefer smaller.

I Dont mind CR123a lights. Im still new to high end lights so I will need some guidance here.

I own a Dorcy 1W LED light that is very white and everyone else I know that owns an LED light has one with blue or purple tint...YUK
Having a very white light is important even if I have to sacrifice output.

To set some type of price limit, lets say $100 for now :)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
2 CR123:
Olight T20 Q5
Fenix P3D-Rebel 100
Lumapower M1-R
Surefire 6PL
Deree CL1H
Jetbeam II

1 CR123
Fenix P2D-Rebel 100
Lumapower LM33
Lumapower D-Mini
Olight T10

2 AA:
Fenix L2D-Rebel 100
Fenix L2T V2.0

1 AA:
Fenix L1T V2.0
Lumapower LM31
Olight T15
Jetbeam CL-E V2.0
Jetmean MkII-R

1AA, 2AA, 1 CR123:
Lumapower M3

There's a few more that aren't on there. There is also a bunch of Dealextreme Cree/Seoul/Rebel lights that will be the same build or a bit better build then your Dorcy and much brighter and some have modes buy quality is not as good as the above mentioned lights. Also check the Marketplace for some other lights.

Last edited:

22HERTZ

Newly Enlightened
I read somewhere that the Surefire 6PL (and all Surefires) had a blue tint (or some tint in the case of all of them).
Is that true?
If so I can rule Surefire out.