Has anyone Seouled a XO3 [TIROs]

Illum

Flashaholic
it was a good LED duty light until it was replaced by the SF L4....I didn't want to sell it because I've grown attached to the lights I depended on.

Compared to the L4, the tint is ugliest from hellius...YA:green:
I'm thinking of swapping out the LED for something better, perhaps a Seoul but I was wondering about current compatibility and focusing issues, has anyone done this before?

also, where do I put the penny [or was it a dime] in the body to prevent the freeze popping to ruin the TC

TIA

daywalker

Newly Enlightened
I did recently a change to my XO with TIROS. I have changed the led to a seoul and i did put in one the 5 modes drivers from dealextreme. This puts it to another light. After this mod you put the batteries with the head up to the led in it, not the way inova is doing it.
The penny belongs to buttom, to prevent the + from deforming. I tried a 17670 in it and had to push to much, now it has only a twisting switch anymore, no push button. Be careful!!!

Illum

Flashaholic
:thanks: for the advice

I don't plan on yanking out the old driver board for a new one [unless I destroyed it while breaking in]...we'll see, I'll do the mod when I get my camera back from a relative whose currently on vacation:whistle: