Whoo Hoo! - just got shipping notification on my T20 Q5 and Tiablo A9!!!!!

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't see how I can wait for them to show up! Time for an LED shoot off the night they arrive! Yeah! Thank you Battery Junction!

Last edited:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL...Congratulations on the lights. The anticipation and waiting is definitely the hard part. I don't think patience come natural to us flashaholics. It must be a learned quality.
smimpatientjp7.gif

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's for sure. I can't wait to the the Tiablo so I can burn holes in my back fence! I think all my actual needs could be filled my the Novatac 85P I have, but where's the fun in that? :)

MTHall51

Newly Enlightened
Keep us updated ok? I want to hear how this turns out for you.
Better yet, if you get the chance, can you post a pic of your new Tiablo in action?

Saiga

Enlightened
well, cry me a river.....you lucky SOB !!!!! i've been slobbering wholesale over both these lights (lamps,torches, flashlights, WTF ever ) for a while now. i'm almost for sure gonna grab the A9 sometime soon, and the Olight probably as well. please, run them through the ringer and post repots........

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah, just spent some time scraping up the cash for them. I'm a freak you know - my wife figures a Maglight is top notch stuff, although she did appropriate my 3D Blaster. I've been wanting a thrower to beat my Ultrastinger, and maybe the Tiablo will do that.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
Just got my T20. I'll be comparing it to my DX (6P) and BOG Premium Plus (9P) drop-in and my L2D RB100.

I am fairly new to this addiction, but I have it pretty bad. I now have a tackle box dedicated to parts, etc.

I think I need a new P3D RB100, as well.

See what I mean?!?

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
My light must have come on Saturday (since today is Columbus Day), I guess I didn't see it when I got home from camping last night. Dang! I could have tried it out last night.

Dr.K

Enlightened
Yeah, I was excited also, but when it arrived I realized that I ordered the orange peel but I really wanted the smooth.

stupid me, I ordered the smooth reflector yesterday, and am still waiting to really test fire this little thrower.

It's worse if you have one, but know you can do better, I'm still waiting and I have one in my hand.:thumbsdow

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
I just did a little comparison with my new T20 Q5 and my weapon-mounted 9P w/ BOG Premium Plus drop-in. The T20 has a smaller, tighter and brighter spot than the 9v powered BOG. But the spill is a bit brighter on the BOG emitter. Total beam spread is about equal.

So, while the T20 is brighter with a tad more throw, the 9P w/ BOG PP is still better for it's use (as a weapons light).