Vacation Lights, your input welcome

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I taking off to Gemany next Wednesday with my Father. I usually always overpack lights. This is what I plan to bring along for 11 days of wandering.

Arc AAA-P(DS!) in my pocket.

Fenix P1 CE in my carry-on/day pack.

In my checked/hotel luggage I will have a E2e Kit and a backup Arc AAA in my 1st aid kit.

I was thinking of taking my NovaTac but much prefer the smaller size of the Fenix. My Arc is on a neck lanyard and is my preferred low output illuminator. The E2e is most likely overkill but I want a high quality backup and its an incan.

What say you?!

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
What say you?!
I say You dont know what CR123s cost around here
(which is definitly good, because that unnecessary pollution is stopped that way, but thats another point)

If You plan on using rechargeables bring Your charger and a plug that converts our 220 Volts to Your 110, else it will be burnt

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I think thats a good setup! Better to have one more light you dont use, than one less!
Regarding the batterys(CR123), they are expensive in europe, so bring some spares if you think you will need them! You can always find AA and AAA to more resonable prices!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have 6 CR123s as spares (2 in an orange match carrier and a full SC3). My Arc usually does 95% of the work. Earlier this year I spent 22 days in Turkey and didn't go through one set of batteries for my E2e. What is the cost of CR123s in Europe these days, $12 USD? I will have extra lithium cells for my Arcs as well.

It would suck to lose a light or 2 but these are easily replaced and I already have way to many lights at home.

Thanks

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
the most I have seen CR123 cells here (sweden) is $7. the lowest is $4 but then its some brand I have never heard of! chinese brand probably.