Help a newbie ID an LED flasher?

DirtyBird

Newly Enlightened
Hello CandlePower Forums!

DirtyBird here - been a lurker for awhile, and finally figured I should go ahead and register myself as a flashlight addict. It's good to be among people who understand the lure of the flashlight(s).

Got a question for any of you who know anything about bicycle LED flashers. I saw the coolest one yesterday, and I'm hoping one of you might ID it for me. Sadly, I didn't get a picture taken, so I'll have to describe it.

Noticed it attached to a courier bag. It had two red LED's that flashed together, I think twice, and then a brighter red LED to the right of the original pair, that flashed once (I think). I'd estimate that it took about a second for a complete cycle of two flashes of the paired LED's followed by the flash of the brighter single LED.

Something about the asymmetrical design, and the difference in brightness levels between the LED's really drew my attention to the light. I'd love to get one, if I could just figure out what it is. Anybody have any idea?

Thanks for any wisdom you can spare. I'm a total newbie here, so if there's a resource I should check first, please let me know and I'll go do it. Otherwise, thanks for your help!