NiteCore Defender Infinity - titan for the masses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
If this light works as advertized, it is pretty incredible.
Fenix engineers may be lacking lots of sleep soon in trying to counter...

Knurling makes it kinda looks like a HDS....

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice!
Oh, and this puts to rest the theory that the Titan costs so much because the interface took astronomical amounts of money to research.

Bushman5

Enlightened
I'm in!! :thumbsup:

FINALLY a "AA" powered tactical light! :twothumbs no more exploding CR123's to stress about! :thumbsdow

I cant wait to see their RAIDFORCE big lights! 1500 lumens!

B@rt

Flashaholic
Very nice!
Oh, and this puts to rest the theory that the Titan costs so much because the interface took astronomical amounts of money to research.

OT
That sounds a bit premature, both implementation and function are different, not to mention location... ;)
I think there is enough said about the price of the Titan and why it is what it is already, let's keep this thread focussed on the Defender ok? :thanks:

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
OT
That sounds a bit premature, both implementation and function are different, not to mention location... ;)
I think there is enough said about the price of the Titan and why it is what it is already, let's keep this thread focussed on the Defender ok? :thanks:
Yes, you're right. Sorry about that. ;)

Snagged one. I'm not particularly crazy about the infinite setting thing, but the super-regulated output from LSD NiMH cells is what bought me.

manoloco

Enlightened
for me what did it is the supposedly non complicated ui within a "tactical" package and variable brightness (with no presets)

it seems it should work as advertised (dont see why not), what dodges me a bit are the overall specs and the reliability (considering the price point), but we will soon see, maybe it will be worthy of praise ;)

Last edited:

Phaetos

Enlightened
Sounds like a nice light. Since I'm always late to the game, I will wait around for those other special post numbers and snag one there.

L.E.D.

Enlightened
Just when some are saying "the AA form factor will go no further now"... LOL

NICE light, definitely gonna need one. Great buy -under $500.00-!

Status
Not open for further replies.