Who would like a 2nd run of Surefire Titan ?

greenstuffs

Banned
I'm very impressed at this little light after so long it did not dissapoint me at all. I would really like to see surefire do a rerun of this limited series in a non limited mode or may be aluminum.
I would also love to see a bigger version in CR123.
That will also help the second market to drive the price down a little bit as a lot of people have not been able to get on board of the Titan bandwagon because it was SOLD OUT 9 month before the light's release.

Last edited:

Daylo

Newly Enlightened
I'll 3rd that statement. Hope Surefire is listening.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'd like there to be a standard aluminum, HA, 123 flashlight on the Titan concept, with mildly crenelated bezel. It would sort of be the next step beyond the U2 I would think.

big beam

Enlightened
I don't think it will be to long before other mfgs come out with lights like this(same UI)with different body styles and finishes.
DON

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about something E1L sized with the same user interface, just hard anodized, knurled, aluminum? Anybody else want a clicky on the end so the output can be adjusted before turning the light on?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Didn't somebody mention an aluminum version is in the works after the Ti release?

I'm :popcorn: for that one.

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
LA Police gears web page mentioned that the Titan may be released in a non limited edition in aluminum, but they are unsure if that is the case. I read this about 5 months ago.

GregWormald

Enlightened
Different materials, different size, different battery, different price--what makes you think you're asking about a Titan? :)
I would like a alu, HA3, 123A, cheap version as well.
Greg

Burgess

Flashaholic
Well,

if the titanium model is called the Titan,

then an aluminum model would be called the Alumi. :)

I'd like to see this in a 123A battery size. :thumbsup:

But ONLY if it has an S-O-S mode !

(quickly ducks, and runs for cover . . . .) :devil:

_

paulr

Flashaholic
:popcorn: Certainly I'd look at an Al version if and when it happens. When the Titan was first announced I was turned off by the marketing approach, but now that the light is here, it seems pretty nice, if a bit out of my price range. I think I'd stay with the CR2.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already have something better. Ti/Aluminum/Carbon Fiber. Variable brightness dial and a clickie... runs on one CR or RCR123. And I paid $200 less for my GatLight than I would have paid for a Titan.

However if the price is right I'd think about an HA Aluminum Titan too. :p

bigfoot

Enlightened
HA finish and 123 cells would have me interested.

Heck, HA in black would be even nicer!

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tough HA aluminum, CR2, CR123, or AA, I'd go for any battery at a decent price, but I prefer 123. I'd pay more for a momentary clickie with "twist for levels" UI more like the U2. A small U1 Titan sized or as small as possible without a big head would rock.

The more I think about it, a pure twisty would be a hard sell for me. I would really want the U2 style interface. I am still tempted to get a U2 just for that.

greenstuffs

Banned
$200 for a alu titan would be great i don't mind whether CR2 or R123 i guess i'd stick with CR2 because is so handy.