Some new clips..

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Here is some new clip i did today at work. It's for Fenix P3D and made of 0.9mm Docol, very hard and have good material. Have to try it some days on works an see if it works good :)

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

1 what

Enlightened
Looks very good.
I'd be interested in buying one from you if you think about selling them.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
An absolute thing of beauty. Reminds me of the type of clip my Pelican 3330 came with.

Quite a few Fenix owners on CPF who would love a good clip on their favorite lights. :whistle:

houtex

Enlightened
I remember having a little flashlight many years ago that had a similar clip but it had two bumps or waves in it, like for your fingers,could you do something like that?

JamisonM

Enlightened
Very nice! It's amazing, fenix can put the latest LED in their lights as their released, but can't make a pocket clip like this for them. Burman, any chance you might be offering these up for sale? I know there are more then a few people who would love to have a clip like this for their fenix.

faco

Enlightened
Looks great Burman, I think you have a winner here and should sell well if you decide to make them for others to use.

Why can't Flashlight Companies make clips like this :thinking:

Every time I see a functional clip like this it reminds me how bad the Surefire (so called clip) is, I can't believe I called it a clip :naughty: to me its just a piece of metal sticking out of the light to stop it from rolling off a flat surface.

To be fair, the Surefire U2 Clip is OK, so is the Perfect McGizmo Ti Clip.

Again..........Good one Burman :thumbsup:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite a few Fenix owners on CPF who would love a good clip on their favorite lights. :whistle:

You should contact 4sevens at the Fenix-store and see if he would buy some from you. I'm sure if they were reasonably priced they would sell well. I'd love one for my L1T v2 but unfortunately the tailcap is a tiny bit smaller than the P2D series.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Every time I see a functional clip like this it reminds me how bad the Surefire (so called clip) is, I can't believe I called it a clip :naughty: to me its just a piece of metal sticking out of the light to stop it from rolling off a flat surface.

I normally EDC one of several Surefire lights with pocket-carry clips. Never encountered a single problem with one of my Surefires when out & about. Having seen the types of clips and mounts that other companies offer, Surefire is still the best I've found.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice clips. I don't think they'll work with every fenix though. I have 2 L2Ps and they both have very inconsistent gaps. 1 has no gap and the other has a noticeable gap. If Fenix had better tolerances then you could sell this.