CMG Infinity Infrared

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
:wave: I found a seller on Ebay offering what APEAR to be orginal CMG Infinnity Ultra lights with Infrared LEDs..... "6 available"
WARNING: I do NOT know the seller.
SECOND WARNING: I have been fooled by bait and switch before.
I can't seem to find the newer Gerber style in infrared. I see a infrared tail cap on the Gerber site but not a complete light. I'm not sure if Gerber made the new style light in infrared the past but no longer do??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Infinity-Infrar...ryZ40970QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Personally I'm not interested in Infrared Lights but I know some of you might be. I have seen tremendous interest in orginal CMG lights here and I have bought 11 of various kinds myself recently.
I have a couple UltraG's and would not mind another, or 2... and I would like a CMG Infinity in RED ....so from time to time I look around.

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
I bought some yellows for my kids and one for a friend that might be in the sand box in the next year from the site you link.
Unless they have found more (?) they are all gone and they did not have any Ultras when I asked. I think if you write them you will find the site needs to be updated. This is one of the first places I found that still had some CMG lights.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
OOps, sorry. The only place I've found so far. I still have my old old green led one. Used it for 9 years now. Can't find a better for long run thats that dependable.