• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Modified Surefire L1/KL4

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sold:

Terms:

Offers and trades: No offers or trades at this time. Lights sold as is. I will not part it out. :tsk:

Payment: Cash paypal only.

Shipping: USA addresses only. Shipping by priority mail included in price.

Reserving item: First post "I'll take it" has priority. "I'll take it" backup posts are next in line.

sf1ik2.jpg

This is my 1st McGizmo Light. I bought it from a member who got it from McGizmo's auction. That's as far as my memory goes.

Used condition. Wording faded and couple nicks in the anodizing. Same condition as I got it. I believe this was the condition it was in when it was auctioned off. Look closely at the picture showing the 3 sides. (The 4th side is about the same or better)

The L1 body has been machined to accept 2 x CR123 batteries. I don't think RCR123's can be used and a 17650 is too thick to fit. The KL4 head has a Lux III emitter and though, no where near as blinding as a Seoul, it has a nice white tint.

Two-stage (low, then high output) twist tail cap and momentary two-stage push button. I added the Surefire plastic ring to the tail and red O-rings on the body.

A lot less then what I paid but adding a little extra $$$ for sentimental value: $125 Lowered: $100 :sold:

Thank you.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Modified Surefire L1/KL4

Question was asked about "two-stage". I've added that to the description.

Man, 200+ lookers but no sale?:shrug: Is it too expensive, nobody knows what this is, or nobody cares?:thinking:

Person buying this helps me pay for a new Diamond Banner and dinner:whistle:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't stand it:hairpull:

TGIF - Weekend price reduction - $25 off :banghead:

No dining out :sigh:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, no dining out tonight (i'm cooking chowfun) but Sasha gets her donation and i get me old badge back:kiss:

Person buying this helps me pay for a new Diamond Banner and dinner:whistle: