This Fenix T1 is pretty nice. (pics)

silas

Newly Enlightened
It arrived today and I'm impressed. Up until today the G2 LED was the powerhouse in my tiny collection. The P1 also arrived today and it too is pretty sweet.

I like SureFire but these Fenix flashlights are really pulling me their way.

CIMG2370.jpg

CIMG2363.jpg

CIMG2357.jpg

Here's the T1 @ 60 (Next four pics are at 7 yards)
CIMG2380.jpg

Here's the T1 @ 225
CIMG2377.jpg

This is the P1 @ 90
CIMG2375.jpg

This is the G2 LED @ 80
CIMG2372.jpg

Last edited:

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pix. Always like to see a light next to a bunch of other ones. T1 looks pretty nice.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
It arrived today and I'm impressed. Up until today the G2 LED was the powerhouse in my tiny collection. The P1 also arrived today and it too is pretty sweet.

I like SureFire but these Fenix flashlights are really pulling me their way.

CIMG2370.jpg

Here's the T1 @ 60 (Next four pics are at 7 yards)
CIMG2380.jpg

Here's the T1 @ 225
CIMG2377.jpg

This is the P1 @ 90

This is the G2 LED @ 80
CIMG2372.jpg

Wow, Thanks! you just saved me some money. I was still tempted to buy the G2L. After seeing the pictures next to the T1 (a light which I also have and am incredibly impressed by) I will not spend the money. I agree, the Fenix T1 is an incredible light!

planoflash

Newly Enlightened
Have to totally agree with you that the Fenix T1 is nice and it looks especially nice laying next to that Busse.
My T1 has in intermediate briteness level (between high and low) when you momentary on the low setting. Then when you fully depress the tail in low it settles into it's low mode. I very much like this aspect. Do they all do this? I'm new here also so congrats and welcome from another newbe.

a4d

Enlightened
Wow that T-1 blows the G2l away. It should for 200+ lumens compared to 80. For the mear (sp) price difference i would go t-1 all the way.

litework

Newly Enlightened
That looks pretty nice.The T1 is one of two Fenix lights I ordered this weekend. I didn't know anything about them until I ventured onto this site. The T1 will remain with me, the other Fenix will be given as a gift.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks pretty nice.The T1 is one of two Fenix lights I ordered this weekend. I didn't know anything about them until I ventured onto this site. The T1 will remain with me, the other Fenix will be given as a gift.

Welcome to cpf. This site has helped me learn an incredible amount...plus you learn about lights like these. I am by no means an expert, but I have spent over $3,000 on lights in the last 15 years. I have had 9 Surefire lights, Several Inovas, Many from Lumapower (great lights) Streamlight and many others.

I do not say that to brag, but to let you know that the T1 you just ordered is my favorite light I hve ever owned to date. Good choice!