• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
For trade: HDS U60 GT #2951
Has knurled tail and PEU bezelguard w trit slots. This light is like new and has NO scratches or dings.
Will trade for old style ML1 only. Square body with Gen 1 head. Can be Lux3 or Seoul, floodmaster or OP or smooth reflector. Would like Oregonshooter tail if possible. Must be in excellent to like new condition. PM with offers please. I can provide pics by email too. Thanks. :huh:

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Trade: HDS U60 for ML1

I may be interested. I have a ML1 floodmaster w/ Seoul & 4 flats in minty fresh condition as received from Groundhog66 :thumbsup:

Groundhog66

Banned

How about you BOTH just send your lights to me as an act of good faith, start off the New Year on the right foot....:party:

Happy New Year Guys

thermal guy

Flashaholic

This is getting out of hand OK send Tim back his ML1 send me the hds and we will figure it all out for you OK:grin2:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, Mr. Max. This HDS is minty fresh as well. But since your ML1 is from Groundhog, I don't know? It probably has issues. Oh, and you have to watch R30 before any purchase or trade! 3 of the best musicians you'll ever see! If you can stand Geddy Lee's voice you'll love it!

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Come on guys, I know there are lots of ML1's out there! I've got a CHERRY U60 for trade, come on guys!. After your hangover wears off, send me a PM!