Free Pic for you guys

Empyfree

Enlightened
I recently spent an awesome summer in America, working as a counsellor at a summer camp, then travelling around the states for a couple of months. I took a few (thousand) photos whilst I was there, and hope to make some money over here in Blighty with some of my better shots. Here's a link to them, you guys can download them and do as you please, just don't sell them to a british photo agency!

http://www.at-holmes.co.uk/america/

Before I left I was a relative newcomer to CPF, mambers here advised me sensibly on lights to take with me and I was very grateful. Cheers everybody. I've continued my addiction with flashlights, and when I return to the states in May (to do the same all over again!) I'll be taking a selection of my new ones with me

Drew

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
What camp were you working last summer?? And this coming summer too??

My wife works year-round at a YMCA camp here in Indiana, and every summer there's three or four guys from England..

Empyfree

Enlightened
Cheers for the nice comments guys, I've not tried beamshots yet, but now that I finally have something worth capturing (100w FM 12AA 3D firestarter!) I might have a go!

ACMarina, I was at a camp up in Maine, beautifull country up there and I got to take lots of groups up into the back-woods camping on one or two-night trips. They loved it, but I was surprised at the quality of flashlights they brought with them! I ended up handing out loads of DX micro-flashlights as they were much better quality!

I'll post some beamshots in the flashlight review section when I get them done.