ATTN: Outdoorsman - Admin Position Available

CanDo

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,

I'm working on building a Wilderness Wiki with a couple of other folks. It's only been online for a few days and we so far have 12 complete articles, 6 videos, and 30 photos. I can't openly publish the link yet, since we only want to open publicly when it's BIG. If you have any articles on anything outdoor related (info on hiking, making a shelter, fire, cooking something, a gear review, places you've been, ...) that you'd written for something else and would like to submit, please let me know; likewise if you're interested in writing something from scratch, that would be awesome. Any multimedia such as photos, videos, or recordings are also very much appreciated.
Right now there are two Admins. If you are interested and are a member of some forum in good standing, you can be given SysOp (Administrator) power. You don't have to donate a lot of your time, just check in every once in a while. You can expect a public launch of the site in the next weeks to a month.

If anyone would like to get involved in any capacity, or submit material, please just let me know via PM, e-mail ([email protected]), or leave your contact info in this thread. It's going to be a lot of fun, and there really isn't a lot too it. You could always opt out later, but it might be harder to get in after public launch.

Best Regards,
CanDo

Khuk1.jpg

khuk14.jpg

slinger.jpg

CanDo

Newly Enlightened
Thank Omega Man! More people are still welcome to join us!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off topic, Is that a Himalayan Imports kukuri? How's the quality? Been eyeing one for a while.

AlexGT