Lumapower and Batt Junction

Albinoni

Banned
Battery Junction are currently offering the Luma Power LM33 for $35 (normally $45) so a saving of $10.

Does Batt Junction also offer free postage like DealXtreme or is postage extra?

Also come with a Seoul SSC P4 LED, would be great if it came with a Creed but I'm sure Seoul are very good, just not sure how white they are in terms of their tint and brightness. Also to my understanding this torch can use either 1xAA, 2xAA or 1xCR123A batts

http://www.batteryjunction.com/lumapower-lm303.html

Last edited:

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about free shipping, but you can browse their shipping options on their website.

I like my Seoul lights, the LM31 and MTE. Both have nice tints compared to my Crees, as well as a general absence of rings and artifacts in the beams. Wide hotspots too. Very functional light if you don't need much throw. I think the LM31/33 are great deals compared to F*nix.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have purchased a few lights from BJ, their service is excellent but their international shipping rates are rather high. :shakehead

Lumapower LM33 is a 1 x CR123 flashlight and its beam is pure white thanks to its SSC P4 LED.

The light you refer to is Lumapower M3 (or M III) that is supplied with different bodies to suit the batteries you mention.

Albinoni

Banned
I have purchased a few lights from BJ, their service is excellent but their international shipping rates are rather high. :shakehead

Lumapower LM33 is a 1 x CR123 flashlight and its beam is pure white thanks to its SSC P4 LED.

The light you refer to is Lumapower M3 (or M III) that is supplied with different bodies to suit the batteries you mention.

Ok I must of been thinking of the LM31, but it's the LM33 that I'm really looking into.

mdocod

Flashaholic
I've got an LM301, wife has an LM301, grand-mother-in-law has a LM31 (bought later when it switched back to being just the 31), and many of my friends now have LM301s due to me buying them as gifts. As I understand it the LM33 is a very similar light with a different power source. To be honest, these are really nice lights for the price. Every one that I compared had very similar tint and my LM301 has better cleaner looking light than any Luxeon light in the house (and I have at least a half dozen or more).

DM51

Flashaholic
Does Batt Junction also offer free postage like DealXtreme or is postage extra?
You could easily have found that information yourself on their website.

Also come with a Seoul SSC P4 LED, would be great if it came with a Creed but I'm sure Seoul are very good, just not sure how white they are in terms of their tint and brightness. Also to my understanding this torch can use either 1xAA, 2xAA or 1xCR123A batts
The thread can stay open for people to comment on this point.

Albinoni

Banned
You could easily have found that information yourself on their website.

The thread can stay open for people to comment on this point.

Yes I do understand that, but thought Batt Junct probably would of had specials on which also included free postage. I'm also going to try dealxtreme and see what they've got.