Recommend Holster for CL1H?

marc123

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone please recommend a holster for the CL1H that will fit a standard duty belt?

I just got a Maxpedition from Lighhound but it is too narrow.

Much appreciated.

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
Hello Marc123...Try Ripoffs brand which is what I have been using for years.

Use the Flashlight table at ripoffs.com/flashtable. There are several tables/charts/listing by brand, size etc.

Brightguy.com is an excellant dealer to buy from. You can call or E-mail Greg at Brightguy. He is very helpful as to helping you with what you might need.

This is where I bought my first few flashlights several years ago when the "flash bug bit me"

There are more than on model for your light so I mention the table/chart so you can pick what you feel suits you best....I have never had a problem with either Brightguy.com or any Ripoffs Models...Good Luck....William

Opps....I forget I don"t have that model Dereelight yet, but I do know that Ripoffs brand holsters for Surefire P6, C2 will fit your Dereelight

Last edited:

marc123

Newly Enlightened
Thanks flash99dark,

I think I have found a local manufacturer where I live. I'll check out his prices for a custom holster first. As I can upgrade the CL1H it is worth paying for a decent holster I expect to get a couple of years out of the CL1H. In fact it is already a little on the too bright side but at least I can replace anything that breaks. Go ahead and get one, it is an excellent light.

Thanks again.

sims2k

Enlightened
My thoughts exactly...I wanted a good holster for the CL1H as I would like to keep the light on my belt when at work. I am still looking for a good fitting holster but in the mean time I am using a large holster from DX.

MiniLux

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone please recommend a holster for the CL1H that will fit a standard duty belt?

I just got a Maxpedition from Lighhound but it is too narrow.

Much appreciated.

Tried a Ripoffs CO-30 I once bought to use with a Streamlight TwinTask 2L, and it fits the CL1H well :twothumbs

wkoukios

Newly Enlightened
I use a Pelican # 2327. You can find them cheap and it has a side mounted holder for extra 18650 battery. Works great on my belt at work. Google search pelican 2327 and you will see it at many places. Can't believe there would be a better setup unless you have no room for extra battery.