• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Mac Custom Silver Sceptre 7xQ5Cree - *SOLD*

nitnapz

Enlightened
Mac graciously made me one of these, and I've got to pump more money in tuition, so here goes. $** shipping in north america

Light is setup to draw 150ma on low. Estimated output is approximately 350 lumens with over 4 hours runtime

On high the light draws 650ma for and estimated output of over 1100 lumens and over an hour runtime

*7x Cree Q5 Bin WC LED's
*7x Mcr17XR Reflectors
*Custom Anodized Heatsink
*2-Stage resistored tailswitch
*UCL Lens
*Premium FiveMega battery holder for 6xR123 cells
*LP stainless steel bezel
*stock bezel
*6x RCR123 batteries from AW, 1 charge

IMG_0437-vi.jpg

i ran a couple more beamshots with a mcgizmo clickie at 400ma light output with a p4 emitter. outside, the amount of light that comes out of this thing is amazing. the batteries were charged once, and the light has been used for a couple of minutes <15mins.

mcgiz400 indoor
IMG00186.jpg

sceptre indoors ceiling full mode
IMG00187.jpg

cell reference
IMG00221.jpg

stock bezel
IMG00223.jpg

stainless steel bezel
IMG00222.jpg

low mode vs mcgiz
IMG00225.jpg

high mode vs mcgiz
IMG00224.jpg

what you get ( minus mcgiz : my appologies JeffN )
IMG00226.jpg

paypal instant transfer, international buyers welcome, just email with any questions. [email protected]

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Custom Silver Sceptre 7xQ5Cree !!! complete with batteries

This is a great deal you are offering with batteries no less. I love my sceptre! Best of luck in on the sale.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mac Custom Silver Sceptre 7xQ5Cree !!! complete with batteries

This is a good deal with the extra machining on body and finned head, LP stainless bezel, 6 new AWs and free shipping.

If it is mint......

:takeit:

sizzlechest

Enlightened
That's exactly the type of light I'm going to put my kiu bezel ring on that you "talked me into" keeping! :drool:

Patriot

Flashaholic
That's exactly the type of light I'm going to put my kiu bezel ring on that you "talked me into" keeping! :drool:

LOL....well, good. It will definitely look great on that light too! It's a nice and polished, just like the light.

Patriot

Flashaholic
The Sceptre arrived yesterday is perfect condition. This little light has an amazing power to weight/size ratio.

Thanks for getting out out to me this week Zach :thumbsup:

Pau