• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Mag623 100W : NO resting of battery pack needed, charge and GO!!!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
SOLD $230 Cash PP or USPS MO, credit PP please add 3% (other bulbs withdrawn to lower price, only 623 bulbs included) :candle: Mag623/625/610 combo.

No need to rest the battery pack, the 623 bulb is good to go with this battery pack fully charged and hot off the charger at 17volts!

This is light consists of a black Mag 3D body (very good condition, only used a few times to show off and has been wrapped in a nite ize grip and clip padded holder), tri bored by Jesus, a Modamag Smooth (cammed-non removeable cam-nonfunctional with kiu socket) alluminum reflector (second or third gen before he started selling thru the Shoppe), kiu modified mag switch assembly, borofloat lense, bored tailcap for deeper spring seating and room for battery pack and holder.

Battery pack is a Fivemega tri bore battery adapter for 16-17mm diameter cells, there is no charging jack/plug in this one, I use aligator clip leads on 6inch silicone 12 gauge wire to banana jacks in my Triton to charge. I had to cut down the negative end where the charging jack would go. In the FM adapter are 3 sticks of 4/5A Elite 2000 batteries purchased from Cheapbatterypacks.com and soldered together by me for lowered resistance. Two sticks are 4s, and the last stick is 3s with a 4th removeable battery to give you a possible combo of 12s or 11s with the included spacer. Wrappers were removed from the 11 soldered cells and rewrapped with black to help keep the thickness down. The loose 12'th cell still has it's Elite green camo wrapper on to make it easy to ID the one to remove.

This allows you to run this light as a Mag623 12 cells, Mag625 11 cells, or a Mag610 11 cells. Please note, you must use partially depleted cells for the Mag625 and Mag610 setup. These 4/5A Elite 2000s hold their voltage very well, even after 24 hours of rest. I instaflashed 2x 625's and 1x 610's testing them out. If you partially charge the cells you will be ok. The 623 handles the 12 cells no problem. The batteries were individually discharged to .6v to break in and then immediately charged at .2A, this took approx 16 hours per cell - over 1 week to do this! I then put them in a balancing rig I made to equalize their charge. Even after two weeks they were holding approx 1.37V each

They were then soldered together, and the battery pack has been run in 2 times so far, recharged at 1amp. Runtime is an estimated 12 minutes with the 623/625 and 24 minutes with the 610 although I would not recomend you do it continuously. This light gets very hot. I never leave it alone with the tailcap screwed down all of the way. I always break contact at the tailcap to prevent accidental turn on.

I have 4 new and 1 installed 623 bulbs that will go with this combo. (Other bulbs withdrawn to lower price). Sorry, no charger is included, I used my triton and it's pretty much the only charger I need and own atm.

Price is shipped USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping is an extra $4, I can accept no responsibility for loss or damage once delivered to the post office for delivery to you. I will ship International if you pay actual shipping costs and assume liability for loss and damage. You must use Cash PP for International.

First take it here gets the lamp. Please PM ~~AND~~ email me right after for PP address/mailing address, let me know if you will be using PP cash - PP Credit or USPS money order. and also include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with a PM AND email. Do not forget : Please inlcude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email and Paypal / USPS mo payment. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your PM AND email AND payment. You can email me @ ctechlite @ gmail . com (please remove spaces)
If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! !

(PS, it's late, and I have no pics atm, but will take some asap. The light is in very near to very good condition however, only marks on it are ones that cam e from the Mag factory)

Last edited:

resistance1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : Mag623/625/610 combo:all-in-one (100W/100W/50W)

Damn man, i just bought a magt623 2 days ago. this is a great deal someone will snatch it up.

resistance1

Newly Enlightened

And can i ask where you buy your bulbs from?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

that's nearly $100 worth of bulbs alone :)

Shane

Ctechlite

Enlightened

that's nearly $100 worth of bulbs alone :)

Shane

lol, I planned on actually keeping this for a while, but I started going deeper into hotwire mods and now I want to build a 240W Mag monster, I'm going to try to fit it into a 3d Mag, and then I want a Lk14, and then an antique lantern like I saw in a Scal get together thread that had a par36 in it, and then...well you get the point. First it was a Mag85, then this Mag623 combo, then it's a 240 watter, then a 400 watter ... IT will never end!!!:naughty:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol, I planned on actually keeping this for a while, but I started going deeper into hotwire mods and now I want to build a 240W Mag monster, I'm going to try to fit it into a 3d Mag, and then I want a Lk14, and then an antique lantern like I saw in a Scal get together thread that had a par36 in it, and then...well you get the point. First it was a Mag85, then this Mag623 combo, then it's a 240 watter, then a 400 watter ... IT will never end!!!:naughty:

Yah i dont think i'll be happy enough until FiveMega builds a reflector to put around the sun :p

Although my Aurora2 certainly is nice.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

$260 without the 138-625-610 bulbs, only with the 4 new 623 and one installed 623 bulb.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Bump for another price drop to $230 delivered!:eek:
You get 12 elite 4/5A 2000mah cells, FM 12 4/5A battery holder, Tri-bored Black body, Modamag smooth aluminum reflector, Kiu modded socket/switch, 5 x 623 bulbs, borofloat lense. That's approx $230 worth of goods, not including all of the seperate shipping, and it's already assemble ready to go. Battery will come fully charged and safely stored inside the mag body ready for you to lighterUP!:sssh:

Plus, I want to get started on my 240 W monster, help me out and free up some hobby funds! :twothumbs::devil::party:

TheGreyEminence

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : $230 shipped Mag623 100W : NO resting of battery pack needed, charge and GO!

I´ll take it! Mag623....
PM sendt!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS : $230 shipped Mag623 100W : NO resting of battery pack needed, charge and GO!

Thanks very much TheGreyEminence. I have replied to your PM. :clap:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: SPF : $230 shipped Mag623 100W : NO resting of battery pack needed, charge and GO

Paypal received! Thanks a bunch your Eminence :wave:

Latest posts