• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **All SPF** Aleph heads/McLux

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale in the US only, USPS Money Order only, must PM for MO info within a reasonable amount of time after posting "I'll take it"

Up First
2- Aleph 1 heads, no light engines.

**SPF to Silversurfer**#1 on left is as new with a McGizmo Ti bezel ring, will include original ring.

$100.00 USPS Money Order only, includes USPS First class with DC. Not responsible for lost or stolen item.
First unconditional "I'll Take it" gets it.

**SPF to .308**#2 on right is in good shape but has one tiny mark near base, with a Ti Bezel ring from the Shoppe, will include original ring.

$80.00 USPS Money Order only, includes USPS First class with DC. Not responsible for lost or stolen item.
First unconditional "I'll Take it" gets it.Must PM for MO info within a reasonable amount of time after posting "I'll take it"

img1091qy0.jpg

Withdrawn

img1090uz3.jpg

Withdrawn

img1088sg7.jpg

Up Last
**SPF to AWTYD**1-McLux , Lux V, no idea what driver, runs great on a Pila 168s, no donut and a warm to greenish tint, has a spot on the reflector that appears to have the reflective surface missing with no effect on the beam that I can see, screws on clip are marred. Battery not included.

$90.00 USPS Money Order only, includes USPS Priority with DC. Not responsible for lost or stolen item.
First unconditional "I'll Take it" gets it. Must PM for MO info within a reasonable amount of time after posting "I'll take it"

img1094ak4.jpg

Feel free to pm any questions and thanks for looking.:)

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph/McLux

Aleph 1 heads, no light engines.

#1 on left is as new with a McGizmo Ti bezel ring, will include original ring.

I'll take it.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Back-up on any of the Aleph 1 heads!!:banghead::banghead:

litetube

Enlightened

On the Aleph 2, How hard would it be to change the Led to a SSC or CREE? so as to upgrade it?