DuraVision XLT-1300 1 Watt Cree, Free Light For Feedback

holtz58

Newly Enlightened
Hey All. I purchased some DuraVision Pro XLT-1300 1 Watt Cree LED lights made in China and wanted to get some feedback on them. If you have an interest in testing one out for me in exchange for your feedback send me your shipping info and I will get one out to you. I am only giving away (4) so the first (4) four people to send me their info get one. USA shipping only. Batteries not included. Thanks

Picture
http://www.torches.us/xlt-1300.jpg

Last edited:

LG&M

Enlightened
I am not much of a reviewer but I will do my best PM sent.

turb

Newly Enlightened
I may not be able to give the technical aspects of a review, but you will definitely get a detailed aspect of how it performs out here..

PM sent

holtz58

Newly Enlightened
Now that everybody has received their XLT-1300, let me know what you think, are they worth $25? Does the price make them a good value? Thanks

clg0159

Enlightened
I really like the light. A good value at 25$. Phenominal tint on my light and a heck of a thrower in a 1 watt package. The runtime is also longer on my light than manufacturer states. I am putting up a review tonight with my complete thoughts, but PM me if you would like any further details.

LG&M

Enlightened
I hope to have something resembling a review up today. Yes I think it is worth $25

turb

Newly Enlightened
Worth $25.00? Yes.
I do like the tint and the throw, it is definitely worth $25.00. It does feel fragile to me, but can not figure out why, as it is a really solid little light.