T-04 on Rechargables???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
Have any of the new T-04 owners tried to run their light on rechargables yet? Not sure if I'm being a dumass and missed something about not running at 3.7v, or if there is an issue with some lights. Works great on Surefires, but I cannot even get it turned on with AW's or Battery Station R123's, I only get some flashing near the constant turn-on point. Anybody else have the same experience??
Greg :confused:

PS - Yup, just being a dumass...

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
T-04 was not designed to be used on rechargeables. The step-up is very high efficiency, and we decided to keep it that way instead of reducing the effiency in benefit of using RCR123.

It was not intended as a regular use flashlight, I mean, for many hours a day.

Javier

gjg

Enlightened
Thanks Javier! Thought it was darn bright for a 3.0v light. One of the brightest single primary 123 lights I've seen, at least... :D
gg

T-04 was not designed to be used on rechargeables. The step-up is very high efficiency, and we decided to keep it that way instead of reducing the effiency in benefit of using RCR123.

It was not intended as a regular use flashlight, I mean, for many hours a day.

Javier

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the kind words. I was beggining to think that I was a flash-criminal.

I'm just connected for a few minutes -still in USA-, and tomorrow all the day traveling, so for those who have sent me PM's please be patient.

By the way.. Try your T-04 with a AA battery and a wire. You will be suprised how bright it is with just 1,5 Vin

Javier

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
emailimg2325wt6.jpg

T-04 in Nevada... by the way, I spent 10 minutes removing all the spikes out of my hand after the picture.

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
A few days ago I recieved my T-04 Edixeon, it's very solid and very well made.

The HAIII type 2 anodizing is perfect without any scratches, the same with the polycarbonate Makrolon lens, i think this lens are better than previous models, with better light transmision, at least for my eyes...

Titanium clip is superb, and the threads are very smooth as usual. Emitter and reflector are aligned very well (thanks for it :)). The laser engraving is more fine than before too.

I firmly believe that Javier has done a very good development with this "black line" and he takes care of every single detail more and more, and this is very important for me.

Thank you for this GB and this product. :thumbsup:

Regards

Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.