Problems hearing back from Dereelight?

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order for a DBS last week and my inquires to Dereelight about when it might ship have gone unanswered. I also Pm'd Alan here on the forums and have gotten no reply.

Anyone have any experience with them in this regard. Does it usually take more than a week to ship something?

Thanks.

Vin Creazzo
NYC

djblank87

Enlightened
I placed an order for a DBS last week and my inquires to Dereelight about when it might ship have gone unanswered. I also Pm'd Alan here on the forums and have gotten no reply.

Anyone have any experience with them in this regard. Does it usually take more than a week to ship something?

Thanks.

Vin Creazzo
NYC

Hey Vin,
This is better off in the Dereelight DBS thread but I will try to help out. Do not be surprised if your PM goes unanswered being that it is Chinese New Year right now and they are most likley off to celebrate...:grin2:

Sometimes it does take a few days to hear back from Alan on a normal basis and being that the New Year is going on over there I would not expect to hear from him for another few days.

Post in the CPFM thread for the DBS and ask Alan in the open if your order shipped. He will get back to you and for shipping time your looking at around a week once it is shipped.

Doug

Zenster

Enlightened
I'll vouch for Alan's (DereeLight) response to questions and orders, but the timing of the Chinese New Year coupled with the snow storms that are crippling that part of the country added up to a double whammy that makes it hard to function over there.

I'd be surprised if Alan can return to his former visibility here for another week at least.

jezzyp

Enlightened
There have been FIVE long distance cables cut in the middle east that are affecting internet connections for the Middle East and India - This may be casuing capacity issues if internet traffic comes this way rather than pacific route.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan announced he'd be away for the Chinese New Year. He should be back once it's over.

TonyTac

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an old thread, but thought I would use it instead of starting a new one.

I've been trying to contact Alan at Dereelight for 3 days now. Emails to sales@, support@ and [email protected] just bounce back to me with a "Permanent Error". Also PM'd Alan, with no response. Has anyone been able to contact Dereelight over the last week? Is there a phone number that I can use?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
This gentleman sells the lights in the U.S., and as such, may be able to help you either get in touch with Alan or provide an explanation for the bounced emails. Good luck!

Contact Page

DM51

Flashaholic
TonyTac, this is not really the right place for enquiries about manufacturers.

Dereelight used to be CPF Authorised Manufacturers, but their subscription lapsed about 2 years ago.

I think Dereelight sales are now handled mostly by FlashCrazy. You could try posting in his CPFMP thread here: Dereelight U.S. Dealer!!