Flashpoint Charging

kindled

Newly Enlightened
OK, I am new to posting, new to CPF and am a new employee for a flashlight company. I attended the SHOT show and ran across a flashlight that charges in less than 2 minutes for 110 minutes of continuous use. If everyone is looking for quick charging systems, why isn't this a big seller? Am I missing something?:thinking:

Beastmaster

Enlightened
OK, I am new to posting, new to CPF and am a new employee for a flashlight company. I attended the SHOT show and ran across a flashlight that charges in less than 2 minutes for 110 minutes of continuous use. If everyone is looking for quick charging systems, why isn't this a big seller? Am I missing something?:thinking:

Lightning Flashlights is who I believe you are referring to.

If Lightning Flashlights would get some samples to various people (myself included, hint, hint if anyone from Lightning Flashlights is reading this), you'd get more exposure.

Quick induction charging systems isn't new. Getting the samples to testers isn't new either - so someone has to see it in hand before people start buzzing about it.

-Steve

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light you are referring to doesn't exist yet as a production item which is why it's not a big seller.

Whether or not the technology is right or not won't necessarily be measurable by the success of this one product since the company is such an unknown and a flashlight is more than it's specs - fast charging alone won't sell this light.