mid size thrower

hubbytuby

Newly Enlightened
hey do any of you have any suggestions for a mid size led flashlight that throws really good. I only know of a few like the dps.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
The DereeLight DBS is very good. As is the Raidfire Spear from what I've read. Either should put a smile on your face. Other options are the Lumapower MRV and Tiablo A8/ A9.

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
If you're looking for a mid size light with a mid size head you can't beat the Regalight for size and throw performance. Check and compare it's stats at Light-Reviews.com and see what I mean.

The only lights that will out-throw it are the ones with the larger heads such as the Lumapower MRV and Deerelight DBS. I've got all three and the Regalight has grown to be my favorite midsize thrower.

litework

Newly Enlightened
If you're looking for a mid size light with a mid size head you can't beat the Regalight for size and throw performance. Check and compare it's stats at Light-Reviews.com and see what I mean.

The only lights that will out-throw it are the ones with the larger heads such as the Lumapower MRV and Deerelight DBS. I've got all three and the Regalight has grown to be my favorite midsize thrower.

The Tiablo MA6 will out throw the Regalight, and it comes in a smaller package.