• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's 1000 Lumen Ostar M@g FS - SOLD

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
Want a WALL of light? Have one of Don's Ti beauties you can spare?? I'll swap you one of Mac's imMACulate creations and some green for one of Dons. Totally mint. Built on a pewter M@g host with no finning or grooves. Neat UI. I'm just too much of a throw guy to appreciate or make use of the HUGE amount of spill this baby puts out. I may (ok, WILL..) regret this during the summer when I'm outside more and can make better use of the light, but right now the lust for Ti is too strong... Will trade with or without the three new AW protected 17670's powering the light. MAY consider other trades - Ti Alephs, Ti Draco setups, or other interesting high end lights. But first choice would be a McG Ti PD-S, just no Mules or Mizers. Whaddya got? I'll sell it outright for $300 ($330 with the 17670's) + shipping of your choice.
TIA,
Greg :D

SOLD

ps - no pics, but the light looks like the one in Macs original post - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/184937, just a SLIGHTLY different color.

Last edited:

ambientmind

Enlightened
Re: Mac's 1000 Lumen Ostar M@g for TRADE for McGizmo Ti or High End??

how much to buy it?

GLOCK18

Enlightened

I have a Mac Sceptre Pewter.

gjg

Enlightened

Still available.
PM's answered, and Glock18, you have a message. I'd prefer to trade the light to selling outright, so I'll give it a little more time for a trade to materialize.
thanx
gg

gjg

Enlightened

BTTT one more time for trade... :duh2:
gg

gjg

Enlightened
Re: Mac's 1000 Lumen Ostar M@g FS - $300

BTTT - Will sell outright for $300, $330 with the 17670's. (+ shipping of your choice). Hurry before I change my mind, the more I use the light the more I like it... :ironic:
thanx
gg

PS - please add 3% for CC paypal.

nitnapz

Enlightened

this is a very good deal.

this is one bright *** light!

Jay T

Enlightened

I'll buy it outright with the 17680s.